Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-2020 schedule

Default Re: 2019-2020 schedule

Wyoming coming in tonight to the SHAC. Lets go Ladies and win at home. Coach Jory coach them up and get the win.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Wyoming coming in tonight to the SHAC. Lets go Ladies and win at home. Coach Jory coach them up and get the win.
    will ms dehoff be there to see her alma mater and last coaching gig team play each other?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Have we got anyone we can get help from that is on the red shirt list? I suppose NCAA BB doesn't have this option like football does?
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Heaven and Marie are both sitting out do to transfer rules. It appears Heaven will help tremendously next year, I am not sure about Marie Olson. But that is next year. Only 6 turnovers last night and only 8 fouls, those are solid and should indicate better ball control and moving feet on defense. That is very promising. But we did give up 40 points in the paint to our 26. So maybe the lack of fouls was because they just drove to the basket and we were in poor position to defend. Got out rebounded by 14 which is not good but only have up 7 offensive rebounds. Those did lead to 9 second chance points though. Three point shooting at 35% is ok. but overall FG % was only 38%. That is not good. Need to be closer to 50%. I did not watch the game, just taking this off of stats for the game. I would say we have not had a 6 turnover game and only 8 fouls in a game for a long time. TO are generally 15-20 and fouls are in the mid teens. As with the mens program we need to find a way to avoid a couple of 3 minute or longer scoring droughts. Those are just killer. Over all I think the early tough schedule will start to payoff at some point. The ladies will find a way to close out end of quarters and halves and end of games for wins. You have to play hard all 40 minutes with no letups. Go Bison
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

We scored very little in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVifte View Post
    We scored very little in the 2nd half.
    Roughly with 2:55 left in the third period until 4:10 left in the 4th quarter we scored 2 points. 2 points Did I say 2 points. 9 minutes of basketball and we scored 2 points. Not sure I mentioned we scored 2 points in 9 minutes of play.

soft team... 23 rebounds... goodness

anyway killer games coming.... 0-5 northeastern 0-6 Bison then 2-4 UNH id have to think dare I say.... winable?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    soft team... 23 rebounds... goodness

anyway killer games coming.... 0-5 northeastern 0-6 Bison then 2-4 UNH id have to think dare I say.... winable?
    Better Be. But then again all games are winnable, you just have to go out and do it. But I get your point.

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No pressure but they need to win a couple of these next 3 games or so before conference starts...
    Let's Go Bison!!!

SCHEELS TO PROVIDE FREE ADMISSION AND GIVEAWAY $1,500 IN GIFT CARDS AT DEC. 8 WOMEN’S BASKETBALL GAME VS. WISCONSIN

Ain't gonna lie I like that they are trying to create some interest in a program they know was driven into the ground.