Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-2020 schedule

Default Re: 2019-2020 schedule

goodness... I was beat up on this board for years. I saw that Walseth was a horrible coach, zero people skills and couldn't recruit. This message board was full of Pollyanna's.... But now we are left with a roster full of European players who have no concept of defense, trip over their own feet and have no court vision at all. Lets see how Jory recruits and judge then as this current roster is just not D1 level at all. It starts with recruiting, and measured by wins... Hang in there El_Chapo lol

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    goodness... I was beat up on this board for years. I saw that Walseth was a horrible coach, zero people skills and couldn't recruit. This message board was full of Pollyanna's.... But now we are left with a roster full of European players who have no concept of defense, trip over their own feet and have no court vision at all. Lets see how Jory recruits and judge then as this current roster is just not D1 level at all. It starts with recruiting, and measured by wins... Hang in there El_Chapo lol
    Agree, I have seen some progress made this year it just hasn't lead to more wins. Unfortunately the USD game was evidence of how far we have fallen and that it is going to take some time to crawl out of the hole this program found itself in. When a program has fallen as far as this one has change doesn't happen overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    womens lacrosse for title 9
    Well you made it almost an hour!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

meh. this will be my last post ever on WBB.

close it down, give all funding to improve the mens team, a mid major mens team as a powerhouse helps the university more than a fcs football team.
    ndsu fans dont even leave bwws bar at sioux falls to walk across the street to watch them the last 10 years I've been at summit league championships.

it's over johnny.
    You made it about an hour!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Agree, I have seen some progress made this year it just hasn't lead to more wins. Unfortunately the USD game was evidence of how far we have fallen and that it is going to take some time to crawl out of the hole this program found itself in. When a program has fallen as far as this one has change doesn't happen overnight.
    Clearly Walseth's best team wasn't even hers... it was her first year here... Anyway, let's see how this goes as his roster turns over and his players are in place... And if it doesnt improve, then try again with someone else... NDSU should not be a laughing stock... unacceptable at any sport.... side note... I would like to see if Brooke would want to join the staff... she had the right attitude and killer handles she could teach to these kids. anyone???

https://cbulancers.com/staff-directory/brooke-lemar/149

Clearly Walseth's best team wasn't even hers... it was her first year here... Anyway, let's see how this goes as his roster turns over and his players are in place... And if it doesnt improve, then try again with someone else... NDSU should not be a laughing stock... unacceptable at any sport.... side note... I would like to see if Brooke would want to join the staff... she had the right attitude and killer handles she could teach to these kids. anyone???

Correct on Walseths best team, but she had players that worked, not that Collin's has nothing but they are working for him, last night not included. Look at what Ryan Cobbins did, sans it was against the USD 3rd team, it was why she was recruited to play by Collins. I have to say let the coaching staff settle itself, and see how Collins evaluates the progress and staff.

close it down, give all funding to improve the mens team, a mid major mens team as a powerhouse helps the university more than a fcs football team.
    ndsu fans dont even leave bwws bar at sioux falls to walk across the street to watch them the last 10 years I've been at summit league championships.

it's over johnny.
    Can this be your last post ever regardless of topic? For the love of god please let it be true!
    FCS Survivor Pick Em Winners
    2014: Sams Rams 2015: Taper 2016: CalBison97 2017: JDZ 2018: Bookem 2019: MrPepBand 2020: ndsubison1 2021: MrPepBand 2022: HuskerBizon and gavin2126 2023: TransAmBison
    FBS G5 Survivor Pick Em Winners
    2023: KSBisonFan
    FBS P5 Survivor Pick Em Winners
    2019: BraxtonT 2021: TransAmBison 2022: Taper 2023: oldmantutters
    NFL Survivor Pick Em Winners
    2019: HuskerBizon 2022: KSBisonFan 2023: MrPepBand

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

it's over johnny.
    Now now, lighten up.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerBizon View Post
    Can this be your last post ever regardless of topic? For the love of god please let it be true!
    I second this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Her addition could not hurt. Not sure if she has coaching aspirations, but no harm in reaching out if it will help.