Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-2020 schedule

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019-2020 schedule

Sign her up!!
    Let's Go Bison!!!

The Coyotes beat SDSU today by 35. Safe to say one elite team in league!

533 In a row

There is the sweep!!!
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post

There is the sweep!!!
    Totally gapped these games out today as I was fixing my wife bathroom door.... WOW !!!!!!!!!!!! Our WBB beat UND 92-82!! Saw the highlights now, this is excellent timing for our team and coaches to get this win!! Congratulations to all!
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Correct on Walseths best team, but she had players that worked, not that Collin's has nothing but they are working for him, last night not included. Look at what Ryan Cobbins did, sans it was against the USD 3rd team, it was why she was recruited to play by Collins. I have to say let the coaching staff settle itself, and see how Collins evaluates the progress and staff.
    Does anyone else thing that Ryan Cobbins is starting to feel more comfortable with the NDSU basketball game.
    Last edited by imabison; 01-20-2020 at 02:44 AM.

Does anyone else thing that Ryan Cobbins is starting to feel more comfortable with the NDSU basketball game.
    I’m already becoming foolishly optimistic about next year. We could be decent for the first time in my adult life. I got out of school a long time ago

I really like what Coach Collins is doing and the players are buying into what he is trying to do. Get a few more players in there and we can be winning more game.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I really like what Coach Collins is doing and the players are buying into what he is trying to do. Get a few more players in there and we can be winning more game.
    Its really nice to see NDSU players get the opportunity to score after a time out, they may still not make the shot, but the opportunity has been there
    on several occasions. They did not give up when the Hawks closed it to 1 point. Good to see team get this win.

Its really nice to see NDSU players get the opportunity to score after a time out, they may still not make the shot, but the opportunity has been there
    on several occasions. They did not give up when the Hawks closed it to 1 point. Good to see team get this win.

100%. I thought they might crack and let this one slip away. But they did not.. positive steps. We have to walk before we can run...
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    Clearly Walseth's best team wasn't even hers... it was her first year here... Anyway, let's see how this goes as his roster turns over and his players are in place... And if it doesnt improve, then try again with someone else... NDSU should not be a laughing stock... unacceptable at any sport.... side note... I would like to see if Brooke would want to join the staff... she had the right attitude and killer handles she could teach to these kids. anyone???

https://cbulancers.com/staff-directory/brooke-lemar/149
    im down 4 this---------she did have some killer handles if i recall!