Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-2020 schedule

Default Re: 2019-2020 schedule

72-20?

give Jory his salary for this year and next year and just shut it down and give all funding to the mens team. not purple
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    72-20?

give Jory his salary for this year and next year and just shut it down and give all funding to the mens team. not purple
    That is too radical.........
    Let's Go Bison!!!

We have a excellent chance to win this weekend vs UN_. USD and SDSU are light years ahead of the rest of the Summit. We have to get to the 3rd place in the conference in the next couple of years and then really set our sights on USD and SDSU. Hell USD is rank #24 in the country. That is amazing. We can get there too, (I hope).
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

72-20?

You are an idiot. Everyone knew they were gonna get beaten like a drum by the SD schools. They are the measuring stick right now in womens BB. Next year we will be more competitive but still probably 2 years away before we can compete with those teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    You are an idiot. Everyone knew they were gonna get beaten like a drum by the SD schools. They are the measuring stick right now in womens BB. Next year we will be more competitive but still probably 2 years away before we can compete with those teams.
    meh. this will be my last post ever on WBB.

close it down, give all funding to improve the mens team, a mid major mens team as a powerhouse helps the university more than a fcs football team.
    ndsu fans dont even leave bwws bar at sioux falls to walk across the street to watch them the last 10 years I've been at summit league championships.

it's over johnny.

close it down, give all funding to improve the mens team, a mid major mens team as a powerhouse helps the university more than a fcs football team.
    ndsu fans dont even leave bwws bar at sioux falls to walk across the street to watch them the last 10 years I've been at summit league championships.

it's over johnny.
    Can you go 1 day without criticizing an NDSU program?

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

it's over johnny.
    Last post?? Good, this ranks up there with your most ignorant posts ever...quite an accomplishment! ...Two words...Title Nine!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Last post?? Good, this ranks up there with your most ignorant posts ever...quite an accomplishment! ...Two words...Title Nine!
    womens lacrosse for title 9

it's over johnny.
    Now that statement needs to be added to the Hall of Shame, Hall of Fame or most preposterous statements EVER

Promise................. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or could you just drop the "on WBB" part of that statement, you know just asking for a bunch of friends???????