Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: 2019-2020 schedule

Default Re: 2019-2020 schedule

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    I think that the SD schools will again find more competition for the ND/SD recruits in the future.
    I fully agree with this. But I really like what Coach Collins is doing and getting the hard play out of the ladies this year. Things are on an upswing.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Nudell has improved more in the last four months than she did her first three seasons.

As the only senior on the team, I'm very happy for her.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I fully agree with this. But I really like what Coach Collins is doing and getting the hard play out of the ladies this year. Things are on an upswing.
    The espn+ announcer was commenting late in the game that Cobbins was the fastest player on the court a step ahead of UND defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Nudell has improved more in the last four months than she did her first three seasons.

As the only senior on the team, I'm very happy for her.
    Surprising what a very good coaching staff can do for a player. Great effort for Nudell not to just pack it in on her last season. Going out like the winner she is and helping her team. She will leave the program in a better spot than when she got here and stuck it out. Thank you very much for doing that.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Break out the brooms...Bison win 82-74.

Jory Collins continues to get it done.
    Good job ladies ! And to the coaching staff of course!! Thanks for not letting und get the weekend sweep! Make some noise!!!!
    Let's Go Bison!!!

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    The espn+ announcer was commenting late in the game that Cobbins was the fastest player on the court a step ahead of UND defenders.
    are these just the Midco guys/gals?

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    Probably ....

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    They ladies games I have watched on Midco when they were at SDSU and USD the announcers were very impressed with what Coach Collins is getting out of the players and how well they have played this year. They do see the progress happening. I think the entire league is seeing it also.

A bit off topic, but I was just curious as to what kind of season Sarah Jacobson is having for the Lady Dragon of MSUM. Anyone follow them? I saw that she is listed as a junior; thought when one drops down from DI to DII, that person had to sit out a year.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    A bit off topic, but I was just curious as to what kind of season Sarah Jacobson is having for the Lady Dragon of MSUM. Anyone follow them? I saw that she is listed as a junior; thought when one drops down from DI to DII, that person had to sit out a year.
    You only have to sit out a year if you move up, not down.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix