Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2020 Verbal: Marques Sigle

Default Re: 2020 Verbal: Marques Sigle

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Puetz View Post
    I don't think anyone on this thread said that they believed what Sigle was saying; it's just a fact.
    I talked to Sigle's dad and brother in October and it sounded like time on the field was not enough. Right after that conversation I got the feeling he might do what he did.

Yeah he probably isn't entirely wrong as he might've been our best corner but I felt like he was a shoe-in to be the #1 or #2 for his upcoming Junior and Senior season so....I don't know his snap count but guess he wasn't willing to be the super sub for the playoff run? Honestly it's his life and future, do what makes you happy but it did strike me as odd because Talbert and Price are gone next year I believe and it was gonna be the Eubanks and Sigle show. I feel like there had to be some toxicity in there as well to push him over the edge. Just complete speculation on my part.
    Rixen

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    Yeah he probably isn't entirely wrong as he might've been our best corner but I felt like he was a shoe-in to be the #1 or #2 for his upcoming Junior and Senior season so....I don't know his snap count but guess he wasn't willing to be the super sub for the playoff run? Honestly it's his life and future, do what makes you happy but it did strike me as odd because Talbert and Price are gone next year I believe and it was gonna be the Eubanks and Sigle show. I feel like there had to be some toxicity in there as well to push him over the edge. Just complete speculation on my part.
    Price is back. So he would have still shared snaps.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    I can't imagine being the backup was the reason even if it didn't help. Why? Well, you nailed it. I think this is all about he knew he could pay P5 and much easier for a corner to make the NFL jump from P5.

He clearly said in an interview before his last game that it was hard being a bison. In a way that made that for me anyway made it pretty clear he didn’t want to put in the work he was asked to. Imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    He clearly said in an interview before his last game that it was hard being a bison. In a way that made that for me anyway made it pretty clear he didn’t want to put in the work he was asked to. Imo.

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post

pretty sure he knew he was going to K State by then & was looking for an excuse for his mind so he used that one
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

commits to Kansas State officially.

thanks NDSU SOUTH
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?