Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Verbal: Cam Miller

Default Re: 2020 Verbal: Cam Miller

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I can't believe the Bison only scored 49 points. I am so tired of the shitty playcalling. Tyler better start calling an air raid package for next week's game or I'm sure that the team is doomed for mediocrity.

I just can't see the team winning another game under TR's coaching. Just terrible.
    Every week I imagine people sitting in the stands thinking, "Man, I wish we had that other team's OC so we could run their genius scheme with all the good playcalling and whatnot."

Seriously, we did have a problem with WRs getting any separation at all against Montana. That's a worry.

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I can't believe the Bison only scored 49 points. I am so tired of the shitty playcalling. Tyler better start calling an air raid package for next week's game or I'm sure that the team is doomed for mediocrity.

I just can't see the team winning another game under TR's coaching. Just terrible.
    That's usually why I don't read stuff during gameday. Too many people drink (including myself) and just post dumbass stuff on here.

We averaged 9.8 yards per play from scrimmage...
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    That's usually why I don't read stuff during gameday. Too many people drink (including myself) and just post dumbass stuff on here.

We averaged 9.8 yards per play from scrimmage...
    Is that good? I've been drinking, but that seems good.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sorry not sorry, but we have some head-scratching play calls at some very inopportune times far too often. Several of us were clamoring for runs up the middle in the first half. Too many misdirection, qb runs, jet sweeps, etc. We saw what running up the middle in the second half did. Why did that take so long to recognize and call?
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Sorry not sorry, but we have some head-scratching play calls at some very inopportune times far too often. Several of us were clamoring for runs up the middle in the first half. Too many misdirection, qb runs, jet sweeps, etc. We saw what running up the middle in the second half did. Why did that take so long to recognize and call?
    I think you answered why running up the middle worked so well. It was set up.

We averaged 10 yards per play and scored 42 offensive points against a very good football team.

It’s okay to say we had a great offensive game plan. If not, what would we have had to do for you to be happy with the offensive performance?
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Cam Miller is the most important player for the Bison if we want to get to Frisco. No debate. He has proven he can lead us and win. Again, no debate.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Every week I imagine people sitting in the stands thinking, "Man, I wish we had that other team's OC so we could run their genius scheme with all the good playcalling and whatnot."

Seriously, we did have a problem with WRs getting any separation at all against Montana. That's a worry.
    Zach Mathis is 6' 6" tall. Why does he need separation? Seriously, Cam, throw it two feet over Zach's head and let him go get it.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Zach Mathis is 6' 6" tall. Why does he need separation? Seriously, Cam, throw it two feet over Zach's head and let him go get it.
    thank you! if we don't have a TE that can catch, then put Zach there on passing plays a seam down the middle = TD in red zone
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    thank you! if we don't have a TE that can catch, then put Zach there on passing plays a seam down the middle = TD in red zone
    Sounds good in theory; however, Mathis is not a heavyweight. Could he get off the LOS unhindered? There will be a LB waiting for him to say "hello".

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Sounds good in theory; however, Mathis is not a heavyweight. Could he get off the LOS unhindered? There will be a LB waiting for him to say "hello".
    extend his split out a bit? just a thought.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?