Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Verbal: Cam Miller

Default Re: 2020 Verbal: Cam Miller

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Yep..........We didnt need Wentz to win it all.
    Can’t tell If purple?? Do you think Stick could have/would have been able to throw Ledendowski open like CW did in Natty, or do you think it would have been a completely different game with Stick in?

All that said, I’m a big Cam Miller fan!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Can’t tell If purple?? Do you think Stick could have/would have been able to throw Ledendowski open like CW did in Natty, or do you think it would have been a completely different game with Stick in?

I think you are confusing the Illinois State chipper with the Jacksonville State one.

Yep..........We didnt need Wentz to win it all.
    You start Wentz as soon as he's healthy enough to play. That's what they did and Klieman said it was a no brainer.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My main point is that team got a little lazy and was talented enough to sleep thru some games but until USD gave them the ultimate wake up call they were coasting. They realized they could not coast after that game and not sure wentz injury has as much to do with it as flat out embarrassment and great pride. This dynasty run has exemplified athletes with great work ethic and pride in the progrAm that’s why the run is so ridiculous. Usually people become complacent.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    You start Wentz as soon as he's healthy enough to play. That's what they did and Klieman said it was a no brainer.
    Of course u do he has passed for over 20k yards in the nfl and while stick was a ridiculously great QB for us we had to baby him that year and did our best to limit his mistakes. It was a simple decision that CAS has finally admitted he was way off
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I think you are confusing the Illinois State chipper with the Jacksonville State one.
    Such a Bison problem to have...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Such a Bison problem to have...
    Mighty Bison Problems

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Wentz pass to Urzendowski was Underthrown. Urzendowski hand to stop and turned himself in to a pretzel to make the catch. We would have won with stick. No doubt in my mind. He got us there.

I like Cam also.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Wentz pass to Urzendowski was Underthrown. Urzendowski hand to stop and turned himself in to a pretzel to make the catch. We would have won with stick. No doubt in my mind. He got us there.

I like Cam also.
    Boomers all be losing their memories bros.

Not the season Wentz was injured.

Who knows how the game would have went with Stick. He wasn't much of a passing threat. JSU plays the game different with him in I'm sure.

I suspect NDSU still wins going away...but who knows. 5th year Wentz and RS Freshman Stick were very different animals lol
    College of Business Alumnus