Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Verbal: Cam Miller

Default Re: 2020 Verbal: Cam Miller

Without Wentz that 2014 team probably doesn't make it past their first playoff game against SDSU that year.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Without Wentz that 2014 team probably doesn't make it past their first playoff game against SDSU that year.
    Wentz wasnt hurt in 2014. No way Stick carries that team. 2015 after Wentz got hurt Stick took us undefeated through the regular season and the playoffs.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Why are we still debating Wentz/Stick 2015? JFC!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Why are we still debating Wentz/Stick 2015? JFC!
    In Cam Miller's thread, no less lol

Playoffs baby, it's Miller Time!
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

we are going to need to pass at some point, 58 yards won't cut it and lazy out passes pick 6'd.
    I would really like to see some shots down the middle .
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    we are going to need to pass at some point, 58 yards won't cut it and lazy out passes pick 6'd.
    I would really like to see some shots down the middle .
    I think we could win the natty without throwing a pass the rest of the year. Had we thrown less passes today, the game would have been even more lopsided

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Roehl is stuck in the mud with his play calling and it seems like it is getting worse. Reminds me of 2012 when we ran just ran out patterns. Where is our offensive play calling and setup from the first half of the sdsu game. Someone please tell roehl to watch that half over And over again and to pull out those notes.

I mean seriously those safeties and lbs were crashing the box so hard yet we run no play action pass over the middle to a TE once. I hated our 2012 offense at times and now this at times is getting worse. If it is third and five we are like 90% sure to run QB power.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Roehl is stuck in the mud with his play calling and it seems like it is getting worse. Reminds me of 2012 when we ran just ran out patterns. Where is our offensive play calling and setup from the first half of the sdsu game. Someone please tell roehl to watch that half over And over again and to pull out those notes.

I mean seriously those safeties and lbs were crashing the box so hard yet we run no play action pass over the middle to a TE once. I hated our 2012 offense at times and now this at times is getting worse. If it is third and five we are like 90% sure to run QB power.
    agree. plus the refusal to throw anything over the middle is just plain silly by roehl, hell put 6 6 Mathis at TE for a TE SEAM or Post.. why not.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    agree. plus the refusal to throw anything over the middle is just plain silly by roehl, hell put 6 6 Mathis at TE for a TE SEAM or Post.. why not.
    Waiting for the Playoffs before he opens up the playb............oh, wait....

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I can't believe the Bison only scored 49 points. I am so tired of the shitty playcalling. Tyler better start calling an air raid package for next week's game or I'm sure that the team is doomed for mediocrity.

I just can't see the team winning another game under TR's coaching. Just terrible.
    Insert something clever here...