Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2020 Verbal: Tyson Gordon

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2020 Verbal: Tyson Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    I thought I'd read that Wlodarcyk was being moved to LB?
    Next man up Ty Satter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    Sorry that I don't have the link but Tyson is in the Transfer Portal to pursue basketball. Too bad as I really liked him to take the helm of the Safety duo next year when Tutsie, Weber, and Wlodarcyk were done. Hopefully Wlodarcyk has and takes advantage of his covid year to pair up with Dom Jones next year.

Best of luck to Tyson.
    Good luck to him. Almost 70% of transfer portals don't get an offer but going from football to basketball is something you don't see very often. I wish him luck for following his passion.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    Sorry that I don't have the link but Tyson is in the Transfer Portal to pursue basketball. Too bad as I really liked him to take the helm of the Safety duo next year when Tutsie, Weber, and Wlodarcyk were done. Hopefully Wlodarcyk has and takes advantage of his covid year to pair up with Dom Jones next year.

Best of luck to Tyson.
    Can he play guard and make 3s? If so, there's a team at the shac that could use some toughness.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Can he play guard and make 3s? If so, there's a team at the shac that could use some toughness.
    I believe that team in SHAC only has 7 guys so he would be a perfect fit. Did we already scout him in the intramural championship game?
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Next man up Ty Satter.
    Ty even play the same position? Pretty sure ty is buried at the other safety position.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk