Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Towson Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Towson Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

1) i'm rich bitch. thanks to the bros in the gambling thread for pointing me in the right direction for horribly unrealistic fcs lines.
    2) QP had a good game. First deep ball was money. Second a bit off. We'll pretend the INT never happened. He still doesn't seem like he runs near as hard as he should though (or as he did on tape).
    3) Our Boy Dom is a machine. But Luepke is a tank. Give both guys more touches.
    4) And more for Williams. He's a tank too.
    5) Christian Watson is hilarious to me. Catches crazy hard shit and drops 5 yard hook patterns. But please leave the dancing for the tik tak and just give the ref the damn ball.
    6) Sproles was briefly sighted then invisible again.
    7) Great play calling by TR in the first half. Less so as the game went on but whatever.
    8) Waege news probably ain't going to be good. Huge loss if it's serious. Defense played awesome. Special shout out to Cox, he was all over the field and hitting hard.
    9) Special teams is... well, special.
    10) Towson boomer announce team was fucking hilarious. Wrong about absolutely everything they said/saw and kept talking about DI-AA. I can't believe I paid to listen to that.
    11) Fuck the CAA, their refs, their fans, their coast and their mothers.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: Towson Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Ditto........
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

10. I grew to love them by the end of the game. Old guy was way less crabby in the 2nd half after he realized they had no chance. It is incredible how often they were wrong.

12. Don't forget to cancel Flo

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

NDSU is better than this and if you can't see that and/or don't agree then you are part of the problem.

NDSU is better than that joke of a tv arrangement. NDSU is better than than hack-job of officiating. NDSU is better than that team that they played. The last two weeks have been a perfect display of everything that is wrong with FCS.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

When I and my friends were about 10 y.o. and playing electric football in the 70s, one of us would provide play by play and color commentary speaking into a tape recorder. Our commentary was more professional and insightful than those two were. However, they were far more entertaining and laugh-inducing without trying to be than we ever were. That was seriously the most entertaining thing that took place at Johnny Unitas stadium today.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Based on what a couple of friends said who watched the game and Phil Hansen on 1660, this might have been a horrifically bad ref team. The bounce pass completion as in PAC12 refs in 2010 quarterfinals on the red carpet put it over the top.

Offense was unreal.
    Defense was unreal.
    Special teams was terrible in the first half.
    Play calling was unreal.

Outside of a few plays, QP looks like he is progressing faster than we expected. When you have a running QB, am elite fullback, and an assortment of tailback with a huge push we are unstoppable. Tamarick Williams looks like the real deal

Well have to play just as good up on El Forko

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    NDSU is better than this and if you can't see that and/or don't agree then you are part of the problem.

NDSU is better than that joke of a tv arrangement. NDSU is better than than hack-job of officiating. NDSU is better than that team that they played. The last two weeks have been a perfect display of everything that is wrong with FCS.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Pretty electric atmosphere at Johnny U. Stadium, wasn't it?

Hunter Luepke is also a WR apparently.

And the fair catch near the end of the game after the punt hit the ground was a big miss.
    Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Based on what a couple of friends said who watched the game and Phil Hansen on 1660, this might have been a horrifically bad ref team. The bounce pass completion as in PAC12 refs in 2010 quarterfinals on the red carpet put it over the top.
    It's OK to not be OK.