Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2020 Verbal: Oscar Benson

Default Re: 2020 Verbal: Oscar Benson

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Yes, he's a beast.

Gavin Wright #1 who intercepted it a little bit ago would be #2 athlete IMO usually. That kid is a ball hawk. I don't think I saw a game yet this year where he didn't pick a ball off. He is their punt returner as well as WR.
    Wright is best all-around player for the Burros IMO. Heck, he’s even the long-snapper. His incredible blocking downfield as WR gets missed by many too. I think he is at least PWO product, if not with NDSU, then maybe UN_. Easily a DII player from what I’ve seen all year.

Lots of really good athletes on the Burro team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Beulah cannot play from behind with that offense, but they played tough against a physically superior team IMO. Props to the camera guys who have done well with that misdirection offense.
    Haha you've triggered me! I've watched Beulah play a few times and they regularly spring big plays with their misdirection (they can play from behind believe it or not.) They came close quite a bit today but Hillsboro is athletic enough to close the distance before guys break away.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Wright is best all-around player for the Burros IMO. Heck, he’s even the long-snapper. His incredible blocking downfield as WR gets missed by many too. I think he is at least PWO product, if not with NDSU, then maybe UN_. Easily a DII player from what I’ve seen all year.

He's a great football player. Heck, give him a shot at long snapper.

Wouldn't disagree I think he was a late bloomer growth wise heck I use to think he was just a junior high wrestler 2 years ago when he helped out with my son's youth wrestling team. Hardly recognize him and was shocked he's a senior this year.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He and Benson definitely jumped out to me. Great physicality.

Benson projects well to many different positions on defense.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...g-toward-Bison

On a side note in class 11B Hillsboro Central Valley beat Langdon Edmore Munich last night ending their 44 game winning streak, the last time they lost? Nov 2017 to HCV in State A championship game 16-14, Oscar was a sophomore.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.