Thread: Free Bison football on TV in near future?

Default Free Bison football on TV in near future?

Folks who live in ND or Western MN, ignore this....

So, recently stumbled on locast.org. They even have a roku channel. Allows you to watch local channels on a stream based on your IP address location.

hidemyass has a VPN in El Forko Grande......maybe other out there have Fargo or other markets.

So, if locast adds Fargo (just added Sioux Falls and Rapid City) a good VPN should make Bison football completely free other than the VPN. (although, I admit I am not sure just how close the VPN server needs to be to the market to get the channels)

keep an eye on this....

Default Re: Free Bison football on TV in near future?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Folks who live in ND or Western MN, ignore this....

So, recently stumbled on locast.org. They even have a roku channel. Allows you to watch local channels on a stream based on your IP address location.

hidemyass has a VPN in El Forko Grande......maybe other out there have Fargo or other markets.

So, if locast adds Fargo (just added Sioux Falls and Rapid City) a good VPN should make Bison football completely free other than the VPN. (although, I admit I am not sure just how close the VPN server needs to be to the market to get the channels)

keep an eye on this....
    It's not like it would be taking money away from the program. We give our content away for free to ESPN Plus and ESPN3. KVLY would still get eyeballs watching their commercials. So hell yeah that would be an awesome deal!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com