Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Can HCCK do at KSU what he did at NDSU?

Default Re: Can HCCK do at KSU what he did at NDSU?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Kliemans got out at the last minute. NDSU is going to be awful this year. Yes we'll again be national champions, but there are going to be a couple plays were a guy or two are out of position.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Kliemans got out at the last minute. NDSU is going to be awful this year. Yes we'll again be national champions, but there are going to be a couple plays were a guy or two are out of position.
    Thank god I read the last part of your post because the first couple words made my blood pressure go up. I need another drink.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    He won't get beat by a FCS team.
    I wouldn't say that, I am sure that Texas can beat them.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Will be interesting to see how effective he is at slowing down those offenses.
    College of Business Alumnus

Twincitybizon is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Will be interesting to see how effective he is at slowing down those offenses.
    That is my worry. Players win games. X's and O's only go so far. Great skill guys can throw a real monkey wrench into a solid defensive plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    That is my worry. Players win games. X's and O's only go so far. Great skill guys can throw a real monkey wrench into a solid defensive plan.
    I dont think there is much to worry about. Homie is getting PAID big league regardless.
    College of Business Alumnus

I was hoping Matt Entz would be able to keep The Machine rolling.

Other than KSU and Oregon, my favorite teams to watch have been NDSU and Mount Union.

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Talked to a K-State fan yesterday. Asked him what fans thought of their new coach. He said they were disappointed at first about not getting a big name coach but are now very pleased with him. They are impressed with the numbers and quality of recruits he is bringing in. He also said the current players love him and while they respected Snyder, they didn't love him. He is expecting big things from KSU in the future. Also said he couldn't stomach re-watching the NDSU game. I remembered I can't watch a certain James Madison game.
    Last edited by KC Bison; 07-02-2019 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    Talked to a K-State fan yesterday. Asked him what fans thought of their new coach. He said they first were disappointed at first about not getting a big name coach but are now very pleased with him. They are impressed with the numbers and quality of recruits he is bringing in. He also said the current players love him and while they respected Snyder, they didn't love him. He is expecting big things from KSU in the future. Also said he couldn't stomach re-watching the NDSU game. I remembered I can't watch a certain James Madison game.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Paul Fix