Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Verbal: Seth Anderson

Default Re: 2020 Verbal: Seth Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    He's also 17 and just finished his junior year in High School. Big guys don't quit growing at 17.
    Well see but like 90% of high school athletes recruiting profiles... 6-4 means 6-3 or in some cases 6-2 1/2. I've seen it for a decade. I remember Blake William's at 6-6 lol Shows up and hes 6-3. (Blake was a great player btw)

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Well see but like 90% of high school athletes recruiting profiles... 6-4 means 6-3 or in some cases 6-2 1/2. I've seen it for a decade. I remember Blake William's at 6-6 lol Shows up and hes 6-3. (Blake was a great player btw)
    Same with Ogbu. How tall did he end up being?

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Not trying to be an asshole......but the few times I've checked in over at SS......they're ALL BURNERS!!!! Going off HS hand held times.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

6-2 and some change. If he was 6-5, like his profile said, he would have been recruited by the SEC. Although Ogbu is going to be a hell of a player at 6-2 and is athletic and built like Greg Menard.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lol he was listed like 6'5" 6'6" lol 6'2 it is

Do we actually know what position he will be playing at this point, or are we all just guessing lol?
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Do we actually know what position he will be playing at this point, or are we all just guessing lol?
    Guessing.....
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Educated guesses based on all public comments. My guess is LDE or 3 technique DT. Hes not an edge pass rusher but hes possibly quick enough to rush the passer vs the RT. And if hes not quick enough at LDE or if there are guys who are quicker, hes got the prototypical Bison size for DT. Could play both spots like Cole Karcz. Sometimes they find a way to get the best group on the field. Either way excited about this guy

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Not trying to be an asshole......but the few times I've checked in over at SS......they're ALL BURNERS!!!! Going off HS hand held times.
    Yeah I tell ya that Santiago guy is going to turn some heads in the NFL! He's just too quick!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I believe when he committed they reported him being on the defensive side of the ball. In the end who cares as long as he excels at whichever position he ends up at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk