Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2019 Season

Default Re: 2019 Season

Tanchin has been great, but the passes to her in this set have given her no chance on most of these

Omaha up 2-1

NDSU trails 7-5 in set three. Setting has been a problem all night for NDSU. Johnson and Hagerle both struggling at times and leaving their hitters with no options.

Omaha used a 7-0 run in the early part of the fourth set to gain control on their way to a 25-17 fourth set. Omaha wins 3-1.

Really poor setting cost NDSU in this match.

Syra Tanchin was great for NDSU, but she was continually hung out to dry by her setters.

NDSU will return everyone except Ally Murphy (no longer on the roster) and Abbi Klos (graduating). NDSU will be veteran team that will feature four seniors in Mauch, Halverson, Lien, and Bachmeier and junior starters Hagerle and Hanger.

Tanchin recorded a career high 17 kills in each of the final 3 matches of the year. She is the best offensive weapon this team has and how she develops and progresses will be key to their success next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    NDSU will return everyone except Ally Murphy (no longer on the roster) and Abbi Klos (graduating). NDSU will be veteran team that will feature four seniors in Mauch, Halverson, Lien, and Bachmeier and junior starters Hagerle and Hanger.

Tanchin recorded a career high 17 kills in each of the final 3 matches of the year. She is the best offensive weapon this team has and how she develops and progresses will be key to their success next year.
    No Hagerle—> https://twitter.com/stevehallstrom/s...002816002?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Hegerle transferred to Jamestown. Possibly to play for her uncle. HUGE loss for the Bison.

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Did it ever come out why she transferred? I don't follow volleyball closely but I thought they were making progress with the new coaching staff.