Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Season

Default Re: 2019 Season

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Watched most of the match on Midco tonight; first time I've watched volleyball in, like, forever. It was enjoyable. Need to watch more NDSU volleyball. BTW, Sioux volley over on the HYB is pretty quiet. Not much to cheer about in that dark, dank, and dreary place some call the flyshit…….er…...flagship.
    I've been getting back into VB this year, and the matches are fun to go to. The crowd and atmosphere are fun to be around and this team can compete with every team in the Summit. Definitely not the favorite to win the tourney, but they can beat any of the conference teams on a given night.

On the individual side, Alexis Bachmeier and Kalli Hagerle are both from the local metro area and are performing at an all conference level at times. Syra Tanchin has loads of talent and Allie Mauch can crush the ball too.

If you haven't seen a match in a while, I'd recommend checking one out. Great environment for kids to attend too.

NDSU beats ORU in five sets. Kaylee Hanger had some huge digs in the decisive fifth set

NDSU beat SDSU 3-1 tonight. The second set was the best I've seen NDSU play.

Overall it was a good, balanced performance to get their 3rd conference win in a row.

Crystal Burk was incredible for SDSU most of the night.

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Way to go Ladies! I was hoping the Lopez gals would turn things around! Keep up the hard work.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

NDSU getting absolutely throttled by Omaha through 2 sets. Nobody playing well for NDSU and Sadie Limback is a one woman wrecking crew for Omaha.

She's dominating at the net and has some wicked serves

NDSU loses 3-0 to Omaha.

Sadie Limback was absolutely dominant and Claire Mountjoy was all over the place for as their libero too.

I thought all of starters played poorly today and our passing was particularly bad.

NDSU on the road taking on Purdue Fort Wayne.

IPFW dominated set 1 25-10. IPFW hit a high percentage but NDSU performed really poorly.

IPFW is 7-3 in the Summit, but NDSU swept them last month in Fargo.

Game is available online for free at youtube.com/gomastodons/live

NDSU takes set 2 25-20.

NDSU went to Maggie Steffen over Syra Tanchin and it worked in set two

For anyone interested, looks like the match vs WIU at 1pm is free online at https://goleathernecks.com/watch/?Live=1515&type=Live

NDSU takes on UND at 7pm at the BBF tonight. For those with Midco, looks like you can watch online at https://www.midcosn.com/schedule/wat...e/live-stream/