Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: MSUM Dragons @ NDSU

Default GDT: MSUM Dragons @ NDSU

Basketball is here!!!!!!!!! I really would like this game to be 115+ to under 70.

I also and more importantly request lots of clutch 3 pointers and even more dunks.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Default Re: GDT: MSUM Dargons @ NDSU

The Dargons?? I think we found a new nickname for UND.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    The Dargons?? I think we found a new nickname for UND.
    Clearly you dont venture to far into video games. :P

National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sure am excited to head to the BSA tonight! I'd like to see Braun simply have his way in this game and take over early. Once we've got a big lead and Tray has put down 20 points in dunks alone, I'd like to see a lot of minutes from the bench. Be a good opportunity to get Aaberg back at game speed, Felt an opportunity to hone his in-game shooting and a chance for all of us to see what Lindberg, LA and Hale really have to offer. Should be fun!

Tonights starting lineup?

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am REALLY looking forward to tonight's exhibition game against the Dragons. Here are some of the things I will be looking for:

1) Taylor and Trayvonn are going to be the leaders of this team on the court for the next 3 years. Time to step up!
    2) Improvement at the point. LA and Joel have the talent. Are they ready?
    3) More depth and consistency in the post. Will Marshall take the next step? Is Jordan going to be a factor?
    4) Will Eric Carlson bounce back from a somewhat disappointing junior season? He's been looking great in practice...
    5) What will Dylan bring to the table? He is fast, athletic, and can hit the 3.

I am actually very optimistic about all of these questions!

It will also be fun to see the Dragons. Chad Walthall did a great job with them last season, and they are picked to finish in the top half of a very good D-II conference. Alex Novak is an excellent post player. They have some BIG freshmen. On the down side, Dennis Williamson is out with an injury and Tarell Clark (a freak athlete) is no longer with the program...so they will be young--again. This will also be a homecoming of sorts for Dragon assistant coaches Dan Weisse and Josh Vaughan.

Go Bison!!
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Im upset Clark isnt playing anymore. I wanted to see him go off. He had some legit offers outta high school and even after juco but just didnt have the grades. Wish he came to NDSU. Cant wait to watch us kill them though. Im am really excited this year and truely believe we can and probably will win the Summit, I dont care about sloppy Young, or Hamilton or anyone else that is good in the Summit.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful-Bison-Baller View Post
    Im upset Clark isnt playing anymore. I wanted to see him go off. He had some legit offers outta high school and even after juco but just didnt have the grades. Wish he came to NDSU. Cant wait to watch us kill them though. Im am really excited this year and truely believe we can and probably will win the Summit, I dont care about sloppy Young, or Hamilton or anyone else that is good in the Summit.
    Tarell Clark is a dynamic athlete. I watched him play several times with the Dragons last year and was impressed. The Bison did have some interest in him coming out of juco, but I think our staff made a good decision to back off. The first step in contributing to a college team is becoming (and staying) eligible.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Cant wait to see this team in action. Really excited to see the new guys. Should be a blowout but finially bball is here. Only question is how many points we will score and how many dunks we will get. I'm going to go with 90 points and 8 dunks.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder_Struck View Post
    Tonights starting lineup?
    My assumption from the Forum and other conversations is that the starting lineup will be:

1) LA
    2) Braun
    3) Carlson
    4) Trayvonn
    5) Marshall

My only question is if Carlson will be playing the 3 and Trayvonn will be playing the 4 or vice versa?