Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Updates

everyone wants to be Steph Curry, even 6 10 guys. he's changed the game.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    everyone wants to be Steph Curry, even 6 10 guys. he's changed the game.
    That and few kids are willing to do the dirty work down low.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watched Skunberg put up 28 pts. for Jamestown in a losing effort to Minot last night.

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    Watched Skunberg put up 28 pts. for Jamestown in a losing effort to Minot last night.
    And what's your take on him???
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    And what's your take on him???
    He's very good. They were down by 22 at one point in the 2nd half and cut it to (I think) six before losing by seven. He played a prominent role in that comeback. He didn't shoot all that well but still wound up with 28. I think they rely on him a bit too much.

He is a solid player. Can create his own shot with good ball skills. Needs to keep his emotions in check some. Gets frustrated and presses too much then. Just let the game come to you and take it.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Jalen Suggs making decision tomorrow. CAS & squad better not look at his twitter replies. Thousands of BOOSTERS/Tweets begging him..

even this... LOL
    https://twitter.com/WorkoutsWithDre/...140678147?s=19

CAS get out the Twitter police cap on NDSU royalty

PS. I hear it's down to Gonzaga & Gophers

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watched Skunberg hang 35 on Century tonight. First time I've seen him play in person and he was a man amongst boys. Century had no one that belonged on the court with him outside of Cade Feeney. Century had no one else with the athleticism needed to keep up with Skunberg and Feeney was just too short to guard him.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Jalen Suggs making decision tomorrow. CAS & squad better not look at his twitter replies. Thousands of BOOSTERS/Tweets begging him..

even this... LOL
    https://twitter.com/WorkoutsWithDre/...140678147?s=19

CAS get out the Twitter police cap on NDSU royalty

PS. I hear it's down to Gonzaga & Gophers
    Suggs to Gonzaga. but might go pro overseas

Mark Miller @WisBBYearbook

NCAA Division I Lipscomb and North Dakota State have recently expressed interest in 2020 G Karter Thomas (6-0) of Oshkosh West.

10:50 AM · Jan 16, 2020·
    My North Dakota math tells me there will be 10 returning scholly players next season, plus 3 signed recruits. So unless there is a 5/4 offer here, or with one of the other signees, this may just be due diligence recruiting in case a scholarship unexpectedly becomes available.

Karter Thomas sounds like an under the radar type recruit, coming back from an ACL tear.
    Perhaps a PG who could be redshirted? Especially with a JC point guard signed. Plus combo guard Jarius Cook will be back from his redshirt as a sophomore.