Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Preseason Polls

Default Re: 2019 Preseason Polls

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I would have went with EWU way before JMU.
    This ^^^^^^^

Rank us lower, I want people to underestimate us.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I want people to underestimate us.

OK. Done!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Guys, do you not realize that JMU and NDSU have combined for the last EIGHT National Championships? With that kind of history and tradition, how can you not put JMU number 1? Sure, they went 9 and 4 last year, but they return a bunch of those guys who went 9-4! And have you seen their lineup? The best Big 10 and ACC washouts a team could ask for.

JMU is truly a force with which to be reckoned.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    I'm just impressed that you didn't leave that preposition dangling!

Guys, do you not realize that JMU and NDSU have combined for the last EIGHT National Championships? With that kind of history and tradition, how can you not put JMU number 1? Sure, they went 9 and 4 last year, but they return a bunch of those guys who went 9-4! And have you seen their lineup? The best Big 10 and ACC washouts a team could ask for.

I always loved that one!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I would have went with EWU way before JMU.
    Absofragginlutely!

I’m not sure where to post this article (an April article, but I don’t think it has been posted here yet) but this may affect a few games for JMU to start the season. Wasn’t it Stapleton who did some damage to the Bison in the championship game a couple years ago?

http://www.dnronline.com/sports/jmu-...80d17813a.html

Quote Originally Posted by BISON Thunder View Post
    I’m not sure where to post this article (an April article, but I don’t think it has been posted here yet) but this may affect a few games for JMU to start the season. Wasn’t it Stapleton who did some damage to the Bison in the championship game a couple years ago?

http://www.dnronline.com/sports/jmu-...80d17813a.html
    Yes, he was just about the only one that could hang onto the ball, 7 of their 14 catches and 107 of their 148 yards. It will be interesting to see what if anything happens. At NDSU conduct hearing can not bench an athlete or kick someone off the team unless the student is suspended or expelled. At some Universities, athletics is considered to be a student activity and conduct hearings can determine playing status. Somehow I will be surprised if he misses any games.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Yes, he was just about the only one that could hang onto the ball, 7 of their 14 catches and 107 of their 148 yards. It will be interesting to see what if anything happens. At NDSU conduct hearing can not bench an athlete or kick someone off the team unless the student is suspended or expelled. At some Universities, athletics is considered to be a student activity and conduct hearings can determine playing status. Somehow I will be surprised if he misses any games.
    Three game suspension http://www.dnronline.com/dnronline/j...d738f83a8.html