Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU 10th best football program of all time

Default NDSU 10th best football program of all time

Default Re: NDSU 10th best football program of all time

That's pretty damn cool!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Texas and Nebraska in our sights!

"Talk about higher education: Where else would Saturday's America have learned there's a "z" in Bison. The dominance that North Dakota State has exerted over the FCS (née I-AA) in the past decade is rivaled only by the program's dominance over Division II for a quarter of a century beginning in 1965. And as we saw when College GameDay visited Fargo in 2013, Bison fans have got some juice."

First, obviously this is pretty cool. But does anyone else wish they would have added their record against the FBS since going D1? A single sentence would have done it...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Default NDSU 10th best football program of all time

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    "Talk about higher education: Where else would Saturday's America have learned there's a "z" in Bison. The dominance that North Dakota State has exerted over the FCS (née I-AA) in the past decade is rivaled only by the program's dominance over Division II for a quarter of a century beginning in 1965. And as we saw when College GameDay visited Fargo in 2013, Bison fans have got some juice."

First, obviously this is pretty cool. But does anyone else wish they would have added their record against the FBS since going D1? A single sentence would have done it...
    Why? You don’t think the #10 ranking itself stands up to FBS criticism? #LittleManSyndrome?

Quote Originally Posted by Greta Van Herd View Post
    Why? You don’t think the #10 ranking itself stands up to FBS criticism? #LittleManSyndrome?
    I'd say it's just more relevant to the point of the ranking than Gameday's appearance in Fargo.

Woulda thought JMU would be at the top of this list.....
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/status/1162009994600112129

Fun reading the FBS fan butthurt tweets about NDSU being on the list. They should call their favorite FBC school's AD and ask if they've turned down a game against the Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/status/1162009994600112129

Fun reading the FBS fan butthurt tweets about NDSU being on the list. They should call their favorite FBC school's AD and ask if they've turned down a game against the Bison.
    Jeremy mentioned on The Insiders when I was listening a few days back about how a lot of FBS/P5 ADs are pretty receptive to scheduling NDSU. It's usually after they talk to their coaches about it that the tune changes. I found that to be pretty interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Jeremy mentioned on The Insiders when I was listening a few days back about how a lot of FBS/P5 ADs are pretty receptive to scheduling NDSU. It's usually after they talk to their coaches about it that the tune changes. I found that to be pretty interesting.