Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Wentz's AO1 Foundation Charity Softball Coming to Fargo

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Wentz's AO1 Foundation Charity Softball Coming to Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Wow, lots of tickets still available. I got mine and I am excited to go.
    What link did you use? I can't find one that shows all of the tickets that are still available, they only give me best available to match the number of tickets I want.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    What link did you use? I can't find one that shows all of the tickets that are still available, they only give me best available to match the number of tickets I want.
    You should be able to click on a section from this link to bring up a graphic of all the available seats in that section: https://t.co/GkisCL3QG2

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    The kids event is fully booked by shortly after it was announced. But with Newman Field expanded capacity to 7500 no surprise the A01 even is not a sell out yet.

https://www.inforum.com/incoming/241...softball-event

Hope it does well...
    I think kids would be more excited about the sanford power workout as generally of they know Carson and are a fan they're probably playing football. Plus there are 7,250 more opportunities on the softball game.

My wife signed up my son and he was over the moon when she told him. He did get to meet Carson in the youth camp summer before his senior year and wife took their picture together too so hopefully some day he looks back on that memory fondly!

I'd signed up for the scheels meet and greet as well. As thought that would be a cool opportunity as well hopefully now someone else wins that as seems a bit selfish if we get in on both of these!

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    You should be able to click on a section from this link to bring up a graphic of all the available seats in that section: https://t.co/GkisCL3QG2
    That worked, thanks much!

Anybody on Bisonville win tickets to the Wentz meet and greet?

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We have 5 tickets in Section C, Row 6 and had something else come up that night. If anybody would like any of them make an offer.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan1112 View Post
    Anybody on Bisonville win tickets to the Wentz meet and greet?
    I was wondering the same thing it’s been pretty quiet. Only 75 winners tho, who each get to take 3 guests.

I have talked to so many people today who don’t know anything about the audience of One softball game on June 26th!
    The roster is pretty impressive!
    Some of the players on the team offense include:
    Jensen, Smith, Illies, Haeg, Roehl, Morlock, Walker, Turner, Messner, Albers, Cyr, Kuhnert, & Connor Wentz.
    Team defense includes: Heagle, Board, Emanuel, Olson, Schommer, Jirik, Littlejohn, J Tuszka, Tanguay, Lavoy, Thornton.
    Last edited by bisonfanette; 06-17-2019 at 03:03 AM.

Not sure about the rest, but Jirik, Smith, Esley, Connor Wentz' sball team won the big Fargo tournament today. All good players.

Not to confuse this with what we do for the Veterans for Football...
    but if anyone ends up with extra tickets for this softball game... & rather than have them go to waste, if you would choose to donate them to a veteran, feel free to contact me if you would like any assistance with that. We have many veterans right in Fargo who would be capable of attending. Or if anyone would like to join me in purchasing general admission tickets for Veterans, please let me know. It’s just a thought as long as tickets are available. This is not a big project (like the football game) only a simple thought ... if anyone is interested.