Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Wentz's AO1 Foundation Charity Softball Coming to Fargo

Default Re: Wentz's AO1 Foundation Charity Softball Coming to Fargo

I wonder if they publicized the Whereabouts of the food truck?
    It was posted that it would be at Scheels on Friday from 12 noon until 2 PM or whenever they ran out of food, but believe it or not, not everyone reads BV.
    We are off to Oxbow for the AO1 dinner – Fundraiser. Please send money :-) !!!

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Replaying on Midco right now.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

The fancy engraved AO1 engraved rifle (PROOF) sold on the live auction for a mere $25,000.
    A trip for 10 to Philadelphia on a private jet for a game went for approximately $25,000.
    Mrs. Scheels announced they would match up to $100,000 in donations if others would donate. Many people donated $10,000 each... then they went to $5000 increments, $1000. - $500. Etc. they raised well over $200,000 by doing this.
    For dinner, course three was smoked baby back boar ribs! Oh my! I ate the corn bread at that point!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I wonder if they publicized the Whereabouts of the food truck?
    It was posted that it would be at Scheels on Friday from 12 noon until 2 PM or whenever they ran out of food, but believe it or not, not everyone reads BV.
    They have, and use, a Twitter account called Thy Kingdom Crumb (@tkctruck) where they post their whereabouts. Thy Kingdom Crumb

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    They have, and use, a Twitter account called Thy Kingdom Crumb (@tkctruck) where they post their whereabouts. Thy Kingdom Crumb
    Ok! I have also heard that sometimes they can’t publicize it too much or they might get more than they can handle. It certainly is a wonderful thing!

They should allow beer

Just got an email from the AO1 foundation saying that their charity softball game will be coming back to Fargo next summer on Friday June 26th, 2020. Awesome!!!

Being a Friday night this year too should also make it a bigger event. Last year it was on a Wednesday night. I guess this is consolation for losing the Friday night football semifinal.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Just got an email from the AO1 foundation saying that their charity softball game will be coming back to Fargo next summer on Friday June 26th, 2020. Awesome!!!

Being a Friday night this year too should also make it a bigger event. Last year it was on a Wednesday night. I guess this is consolation for losing the Friday night football semifinal.
    They could get more softball ppl if it wasn't for Mcquades that weekend. But Im sure Red Hawks and Wentz' schedule, determines that.