Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Green and Gold Collective Practice. Tomorrow 4/13

Default Green and Gold Collective Practice. Tomorrow 4/13

As you know, we try to do a once a month "experience" and tomorrow is that opportunity.

Our members have been notified many times (check your spam) this week of the private practice tomorrow. We would love to have you all to the Legacy Lounge in the upstairs of the indoor practice facility. Coaches will be there to meet and greet and HC Tim Polasek will address the group. I will give updates with the status of the collective, address other sports and you can meet other coaches and members. Please spread the word. If you want to join, head to www.thegreenandthegold.com and join and attend event. We are in the middle of hoops transfer portal and Monday the portal opens again for football. The urgency is now. Please join us!

At 1PM, practice starts. You can either watch from the upstairs glassed in Legacy Lounge or enjoy all access with the players/coaches on the field. unique opportunity as a fan/member. When practice is over at 3PM, you can interact with the players and discuss beating Colorado! lets have some fun with this.

Thank you to the staff as they are always so welcoming to these opportunities for us.
    Thank you for the positive energy and how this has been received in the community! GO BISON!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Green and Gold Collective Practice. Tomorrow 4/13

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    As you know, we try to do a once a month "experience" and tomorrow is that opportunity.

Our members have been notified many times (check your spam) this week of the private practice tomorrow. We would love to have you all to the Legacy Lounge in the upstairs of the indoor practice facility. Coaches will be there to meet and greet and HC Tim Polasek will address the group. I will give updates with the status of the collective, address other sports and you can meet other coaches and members. Please spread the word. If you want to join, head to www.thegreenandthegold.com and join and attend event. We are in the middle of hoops transfer portal and Monday the portal opens again for football. The urgency is now. Please join us!

At 1PM, practice starts. You can either watch from the upstairs glassed in Legacy Lounge or enjoy all access with the players/coaches on the field. unique opportunity as a fan/member. When practice is over at 3PM, you can interact with the players and discuss beating Colorado! lets have some fun with this.

Thank you to the staff as they are always so welcoming to these opportunities for us.
    Thank you for the positive energy and how this has been received in the community! GO BISON!
    Thanks for all your efforts. Wish I lived closer as it sounds like a great experience.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Thank you! We fully realize not all of our members are local, and appreciate everyone. We will do our best to communicate with everyone. Lot of photos and the message from the coach. Thanks for the support
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

I'm looking forward to it.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Thanks for organizing this Burgundy! Should be a really cool experience! I'm sure the atmosphere will be a little more workmanlike than the spring showcase typically is so really looking forward to seeing how some of the younger guys look who haven't seen the field much on game days so far.

I agree. That is the goal. Legit practice. Should be entertaining. See you guys there.

I, like mtoutfitter, would love to be there; alas, I too live too far away. Go Bison !!!!!

Everything about the Green & Gold Collective gathering today was great! It was my first time to the football performance center, so that was awesome… & observing a practice while down on the field was very cool. I’ll try to share some photos.
    IMG_2467.jpg
    IMG_2475.jpg
    IMG_2479.jpg
    IMG_2481.jpg
    IMG_2471.jpg

A few more in case anyone would like to see….
    IMG_2486.jpg
    IMG_2490.jpg
    IMG_2494.jpg
    IMG_2496.jpg
    IMG_2469.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I agree. That is the goal. Legit practice. Should be entertaining. See you guys there.
    Whats going on the 20TH?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."