Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Verbal: Mason Miller

Default Re: 2020 Verbal: Mason Miller

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Good get... a good basketball player too. wonder why the FBS offers never materialized? sounded like a bunch of them were looking at Mason.
    The FBS schools probably realized they wouldn't get him once we offered. No purple.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    who cares..........

Welcome to NDSU
    You know his rules.....every post has to outright refer to FBS or infer it in some roundabout way!

Sorry to screw up Mason Miller's commit thread. Congrats Mr Miller!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Hell yes, huge get!! Kid is very athletic for his size! Welcome to NDSU!

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Hell yes, huge get!! Kid is very athletic for his size! Welcome to NDSU!
    Why not keep him at TE? I obviously trust the staff but wonder why not create that mismatch for the LB's and in the secondary. Plus, he'll definitely get a lot of blocking experience at NDSU playing TE. I can't imagine any tougher assignment than a very athletic, tall, and strong TE that you need to compete with for jump balls but also who might knock you on your ass you're in a running play.
    Insert something clever here...

This kid checks every box. Tall with big frame. Athletic and played basketball. Small town tough with a farming work ethic.

Most fans get pumped up by the flashy skill players with uber offers. I like these kind or commitments better

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    This kid checks every box. Tall with big frame. Athletic and played basketball. Small town tough with a farming work ethic.

Most fans get pumped up by the flashy skill players with uber offers. I like these kind or commitments better
    These kids are the foundation of ndsu football. Getting the local talented kids is a must, and a big reason football is dominant and women's hoops not.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    You know his rules.....every post has to outright refer to FBS or infer it in some roundabout way!

Sorry to screw up Mason Miller's commit thread. Congrats Mr Miller!
    Not True Dude. he had Zero other offers... that's what's odd I said , no hate or fbs talk (and yes und doesn't count)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Not True Dude. he had Zero other offers... that's what's odd I said , no hate or fbs talk (and yes und doesn't count)
    He has an SDSU offer.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What do you mean? You specifically said "wonder why no FBS offers" in your post! You F^^^ing Door Knob! Go back and look at it!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Welcome Mason!!! You are now in the herd!!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.