Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Recruiting Summary

Default Re: 2020 Recruiting Summary

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Nitpicking---RD?

Also on 2020 Summary---all but one recruit has ht wt and than position listed-----one has position first
    Thanks! Made two fixes.

Tampa area, Florida - where NDSU mines its Sunshine State talent

Tony, man you guys at Bisonville do a flipping AWESOME job tracking the recruits.
    Cover FCS nationally for HERO Sports, including recruiting coverage. My background is 5 years with The Sporting News as a national recruiting writer, and I just finished a 7-year stint selecting the PARADE All-America teams. Enjoy talking to FCS fans. Hit me up on Twitter @BrianMacWriter or on email at brian.mclaughlin@herosports.com.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BrianMac_HERO-SPORTS View Post
    Tony, man you guys at Bisonville do a flipping AWESOME job tracking the recruits.
    Yeah they do. It's amazing how they do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Yeah they do. It's amazing how they do it.
    Outstanding work. And TRUST ME ... it's not easy. It's time consuming as hell. Well done!
    Cover FCS nationally for HERO Sports, including recruiting coverage. My background is 5 years with The Sporting News as a national recruiting writer, and I just finished a 7-year stint selecting the PARADE All-America teams. Enjoy talking to FCS fans. Hit me up on Twitter @BrianMacWriter or on email at brian.mclaughlin@herosports.com.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianMac_HERO-SPORTS View Post
    Outstanding work. And TRUST ME ... it's not easy. It's time consuming as hell. Well done!
    B Mac we appreciate all you do covering the FCS! You guys do a great job and I enjoy listening to your insights when you are on with the boys at Bison 1660. Keep up the great work! 7 days away, can’t wait!

Man, back at ya. NDSU's friggin amazing with its fanbase, passion. I'm a recruiting diehard and it amazes me what this program can and will do. Kudos to all of y'all for tracking it daily. I can do it too on Twitter but it takes 3 hours to do what coming to this site can confirm in 20 mins.