Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: 2019-20 mbb

Default Re: 2019-20 mbb

Rankings......

Brian Shawn
    @BShawnMidcoSN
    ·
    Feb 10
    Not that this means a lot right now, but interesting to keep an eye on the NCAA NET Rankings in the Summit League

125-South Dakota St.
    132-North Dakota St.
    168-Oral Roberts
    171-South Dakota
    226-Omaha
    246-North Dakota
    281-Purdue Fort Wayne
    327-Western Ill.
    328-Denver

I likely missed some news somewhere, but can someone post anything regarding Harden-Hayes & Knotek?

No minutes for either of them in the past 5 games.

Are they hurt, suspended, being disciplined, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    I likely missed some news somewhere, but can someone post anything regarding Harden-Hayes & Knotek?

Being developed?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post

They are healthy and fine. Having both Griesel and Samuelson back in the fold has cut into their playing time. Coaching staff also shortening the bench down the stretch run and going with more experience.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    They are healthy and fine. Having both Griesel and Samuelson back in the fold has cut into their playing time. Coaching staff also shortening the bench down the stretch run and going with more experience.
    Yup. This tends to happen every year around this time. The young guys take a back seat and we go playing starters more minutes and limit how deep into the bench we go. Witz and Quayle have also been playing less, we are basically running an 7 player rotation now and unless somebody gets in foul trouble or injured it'll likely stay that way through the post season. Some of who plays will be matchup based as USD doesn't really have a true big guy either it's a tough matchup for Witz to guard any of the quicker guys. I expect we'll see him a little more against UND and SDSU.

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Joe Lunardi, as of today, still has SDSU making the dance as a 15 seed. Guess he's sees something in them over the Bison

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Joe Lunardi, as of today, still has SDSU making the dance as a 15 seed. Guess he's sees something in them over the Bison
    The smaller conferences he goes with whoever is in 1st place. I know you like drama though.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    The smaller conferences he goes with whoever is in 1st place. I know you like drama though.
    Remember the regular season champ gets an NIT invite if they do not win the conference tourney. So there is plenty to play for these next 3 games.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Didn’t Richman turn down the NIT tournament once? If I remember correctly the reason was very dumb. I could be wrong.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Didn’t Richman turn down the NIT tournament once? If I remember correctly the reason was very dumb. I could be wrong.
    Yeah he turned it down because sdsu choked and ndsu won the summit and went dancing. Last year I believe.

Lardsin must go!