Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-20 mbb

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019-20 mbb

Not much excitement at fan day tonight. I thought there would be more people due to the men's success and the women's new coach...it was anything but eventful, even with free pizza and a TV give-a-away.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Not much excitement at fan day tonight. I thought there would be more people due to the men's success and the women's new coach...it was anything but eventful, even with free pizza and a TV give-a-away.
    Didnt even know it was tonight, which sucks. Wish they’d promote this event better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    It took me about 7 tries to search and finally confirm it was tonight. I agree not to much excitement, but nice to see the athletes signing autographs.

colossal fail.

Shouldve done this at the SHAC or at Tailgate at 11am or 12pm before tomorrow's game.

ARGH
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Shouldn't even waste money or time doing it. Nobody cares about basketball during football season at a football school.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Didnt even know it was tonight, which sucks. Wish they’d promote this event better.
    I got tweet (few times) and believe they sent email as well. It was announced and shown on big screens last football game.

Get that many people still would miss those. Not sure what other avenues they could do? Think there might have been a radio ad?

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    I got tweet (few times) and believe they sent email as well. It was announced and shown on big screens last football game.

Get that many people still would miss those. Not sure what other avenues they could do? Think there might have been a radio ad?

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    Sell Beer at the event?

I do not have Mid Conn but last year I was able to watch a majority of the basketball games on ESPN Or ESPN +. I looked at the schedule this year and there is only a handful of games carried by ESPN. Could this be correct ? Or could they add games later? Very disappointed if I wont be able to see the games this year and wont have a need to purchase the ESPN subscription.

Actually if you had been there it was not a fail. I saw it was 5 -7 and I went just after 5 and there were a bunch of people there already.
    Free pizza , athletes and coaches were all over the place. A few student activity booths.

Not not a fail but I had misplaced the email, and did not find it on the Go Bison.com website, found it on the SHAC event list.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Actually if you had been there it was not a fail. I saw it was 5 -7 and I went just after 5 and there were a bunch of people there already.
    Free pizza , athletes and coaches were all over the place. A few student activity booths.

Not not a fail but I had misplaced the email, and did not find it on the Go Bison.com website, found it on the SHAC event list.
    The grandkids liked it. Free stuff and ice cream.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans