Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-20 mbb

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019-20 mbb

Did they ever *Officially* release a schedule?? I wonder if they are working on one more D1 home game or something?
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Rec'd an email reminding to renew bb tickets by the 31st of August.
    Did mine already, going to be a fun season.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Did they ever *Officially* release a schedule?? I wonder if they are working on one more D1 home game or something?
    Schedule is posted on GoBison.com, that typically signifies the official release, don't think any additional games will be added at this point

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Rec'd an email reminding to renew bb tickets by the 31st of August.
    I reluctantly renewed....

I have decided the best thing to do for this basketball program is get NDSU to 25-7 record and into the big dance and Ball State, Green Bay, Milwaukee come calling for a coach
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I joyfully renewed, I love the team we have coming back and I'm really hopeful the performance at the end of last year will draw more fans in to watch this year. The BSA may not have the best leg room or the best concessions since they took out most of the private vendors but it's still a great environment when the crowd is 3,000 plus. Hoping we can get the students out this year and get some more of the casual fans back in the door after making the dance, this team deserves to play in front of big crowds every night

Maybe it's the shoes they're wearing, the depth in the picture, or just the hair but judging by the team "back to school" picture that Richman posted on twitter Harden-Hayes sure looks a lot more than 1" taller than Tyson Ward:

If Ward really is 6'6" then Harden-Hayes has to be 6'8" or 6'9" based on that picture.

Vinnie must be class clown , his sign is upside down. Love the way Vinnie plays and has command of the team.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Maybe it's the shoes they're wearing, the depth in the picture, or just the hair but judging by the team "back to school" picture that Richman posted on twitter Harden-Hayes sure looks a lot more than 1" taller than Tyson Ward:

If Ward really is 6'6" then Harden-Hayes has to be 6'8" or 6'9" based on that picture.
    Harden-Hayes was the rare basketball/football recruit
    who arrived on campus and was taller than advertised (late growth spurt???). Was always listed at 6’ 6” when being recruited but the recent roster has him at 6’ 7” 170......

As Buzz Lightyear says “To 6’ 8” and beyond......!”

Very happily renewed my tickets

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Really excited to root Maleek on!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk