Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-20 mbb

Default Re: 2019-20 mbb

I'd say the quality of schedule concerns are being aggressively addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Now they need to win some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    This is true.

or 1 of them would be enough for me.

Marquette will be fun they will be top 20 ... hell maybe top 10
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Win some of the ones you probably should not win and win all the ones you are suppose to win. Bottom line is Just Win Baby!!!!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

markus howard will be markus howard, but losing the hauser brothers cannot be understated. don’t think they can come close to what they were last season. will be something to watch, can’t wait for the game

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Agreed.

Maybe some of the feedback from the basketball survey resonated. This is shaping up to be a nice D1 schedule but I hope we don't see multiple DII teams fill this out.

Is it safe to assume an early season tournament will be added at some point??? Looking good so far and really looking forward to watching this team!
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Agreed.

Maybe some of the feedback from the basketball survey resonated. This is shaping up to be a nice D1 schedule but I hope we don't see multiple DII teams fill this out.

Is it safe to assume an early season tournament will be added at some point??? Looking good so far and really looking forward to watching this team!
    I talked with some people last night at the AO1 Softball game that sit near me at Men's basketball, they are excited to see this team next season. Happy with the schedule that is coming out. There is an up tick in interest for this next season. This goes for both BB programs. It should be a fun ride.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Their non-conference schedule was actually pretty good last year. Gonzaga, Iowa St, New Mexico St, Montana, Drake, East Tennessee St, UCSB. All of those teams won 20 games or more last year (Gonzaga and NMSU won 30). The problem/complaint I have is those games are almost always on the road (or neutral site in the case of Drake). They won one of those seven games against teams who won 20+ last year and, surprise surprise, it was the lone home game of the bunch against UCSB.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I talked with some people last night at the AO1 Softball game that sit near me at Men's basketball, they are excited to see this team next season. Happy with the schedule that is coming out. There is an up tick in interest for this next season. This goes for both BB programs. It should be a fun ride.
    Did the NCAA birth help us regarding scheduling? I think the women's success for SDSU did, but not sure if that translates the same to men's basketball. Also...we will still have 3 DII games on the schedule - two ND teams and one MN team I am guessing. It's just unavoidable. Maybe Augustana will come to Fargo this year?

Home-and-homes would be great and this is the years to capitalize on that because of the NCAA birth. A home-home with NC Central would be pretty cool in my opinion, to start a rivalry from the NCAA game.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.