Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 88

Thread: Bison softball in NCAA playoffs

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    12,519

    Default Re: Bison softball in NCAA playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Wow, your research team needs a raise...very impressive.
    Wikipedia. I love the age we live in.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_N...all_Tournament

    and there's a button to advance the year

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    584

    Default Re: Bison softball in NCAA playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Bus. you lose a game to PUD sdsu, usd, und and this is what you get
    Yeah, 3 Summit league losses coupled with losses to low level schools like Arkansas, Washington, SIU, Auburn, Northwestern, Stanford, Notre Dame, and Purdue and this is what you get...a .750 record, a Summit League championship, and a berth in the NCAA regional tournament.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    The Panhandle, FL
    Posts
    2,572

    Default Re: Bison softball in NCAA playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Bus. you lose a game to PUD sdsu, usd, und and this is what you get
    I'm sure other schools have good players too
    College of Business Alumnus

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    12,519

    Default Re: Bison softball in NCAA playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I'm sure other schools have good players too
    I assume he's half-trolling, half-willfully ignorant. The Bison could have gone undefeated in Summit play(including the tourney) and it wouldn't have changed a thing. The only way NDSU was not busing to Minneapolis is if we were also seeded. And as much as I love our team, I don't think NDSU will ever be a top-16 team at the end of the season.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,211
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Bison softball in NCAA playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    I assume he's half-trolling, half-willfully ignorant. The Bison could have gone undefeated in Summit play(including the tourney) and it wouldn't have changed a thing. The only way NDSU was not busing to Minneapolis is if we were also seeded. And as much as I love our team, I don't think NDSU will ever be a top-16 team at the end of the season.
    Very very good point, the only difference going undefeated may have made is who is played in the Minneapolis region. We have have been paired with one of the other teams, but still on the bus to Minneapolis.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    8,170
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Bison softball in NCAA playoffs

    I disagree, undefeated makes you look dominate.

    oh well.

    GUESS WHAT Minnesota Softball Regional Tickets are SOLD OUT


    gophersports.com website

    No seats were found that match your criteria. Modify your search or select a different performance.
    Make Selections

    Select Your TicketsConfirm Your Bundle

    2019 Softball NCAA Regional All-Session Package
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    1,175

    Default Re: Bison softball in NCAA playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Very very good point, the only difference going undefeated may have made is who is played in the Minneapolis region. We have have been paired with one of the other teams, but still on the bus to Minneapolis.

    Yup. Was reading how the MSP region is the toughest by RPI. NDSU should’ve been the third team in the region with an RPI of 44. Instead we get hosed and they fly Georgia up to be the 3 seed in the region and bump us to 4.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    1,175

    Default Re: Bison softball in NCAA playoffs

    Sooo... anyone gonna be at the game??

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    from trunk of a car
    Posts
    7,049
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Bison softball in NCAA playoffs

    Is the game starting late?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

    "I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

    My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,000

    Default Re: Bison softball in NCAA playoffs

    So WTF is going on? Nothing on ESPN3 or Bison 1660.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •