Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible buyout of 2020 Oregon football game?

Default Possible buyout of 2020 Oregon football game?

A friend recently asked me if I’d heard anything about Oregon buying out the Ndsu game in 2020. Said a coworker who knows Oregon fans had heard some grumblings about it, was wondering if anyone here has??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Possible buyout of 2020 Oregon football game?

Quote Originally Posted by skolbizun View Post
    A friend recently asked me if I’d heard anything about Oregon buying out the Ndsu game in 2020. Said a coworker who knows Oregon fans had heard some grumblings about it, was wondering if anyone here has??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No. .........
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I sure as fuck hope not, but I doubt we have much leverage in the situation.

There is a good reason for grumblings among Oregon fans. CU fans started when the schedule was announced.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Don't be chicken ducks.

Yeah. They probably just wont be able to decide on a new uni combo worthy enough to face the Bison in time for the game and want out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Like the supposed grumbling of fans will dictate a change in schedule.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

As I recall, it's a million dollar buyout for either side. Doubt it happens, just a few fans worried about another loss.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They don't want to break in a brand new QB against us. Justin Herbert coming back for next year causing ripples.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    As I recall, it's a million dollar buyout for either side. Doubt it happens, just a few fans worried about another loss.
    This^ 10 char
    It's OK to not be OK.