Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cutting Edge - Who Would You Pick?

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default The Cutting Edge - Who Would You Pick?

The Cutting Edge Audio - Who Would You Pick?

Embrace debate! Senior columnist Josh Swanson and editor Nolan Schmidt asked and you delivered. Who would you want under center in crunch time? Carson Wentz, Brock Jensen or Easton Stick?

SITUATION: Championship game, Down by 4 points, with the ball on the home 20, 4th Qtr, 1:45 left on the clock - who is your QB?

Depends on the QB, the O-line, the receivers and RB - supporting the QB and who the opponent is. Not enough info to make a pick.

[PS: Audio is a fun trip down memory lane.... good listening!!]
    Last edited by VirginiaBison; 05-03-2019 at 02:02 AM.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The Cutting Edge - Who Would You Pick?

Brock Jensen, just saying. Can’t go wrong with any of them, but 16 set his jaw on last minute drives.

How this is even a question?

It’s Wentz. Everyday and twice on Sundays.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

This must be the unofficial mid-trough point of another long off-season.

I'm going with a write in candidate......I'll take Walker.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    How this is even a question?

It’s Wentz. Everyday and twice on Sundays.
    After Eastern Washington, Brock’s will to win was off the charts. He had a scowl, he couldn’t be denied. He was going to stomp on your throat, and dance in your end zone. This category is his, hands down. K State, Georgia Southern, end of discussion.

Brock,,,,,,
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I thought I'd be in the minority but I'm going with Brock. Dude just refused to lose. Easton is 2nd.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Previous posters are high as a kite or just plain retarded

2014 National Championship Game. Wentz WAS down by 4 with 1:35 to play in the ACTUAL not hypothetical championship game and lead the Bison down the field and ran in the go ahead TD himself.

End this stupid fucking thread. Not worth the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    After Eastern Washington, Brock’s will to win was off the charts. He had a scowl, he couldn’t be denied. He was going to stomp on your throat, and dance in your end zone. This category is his, hands down. K State, Georgia Southern, end of discussion.

Except for the fact that Wentz ACTUALLY DID what was asked in the hypothetical question.....so it is Wentz