Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Jory Collins is the new head coach!

Default Re: Jory Collins is the new head coach!

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Does the 8 players include the 4 new recruits?? So actually 12 players?
    Eight returning players. Three recruits have signed LOI. The 2019-20 roster is already updated. https://gobison.com/roster.aspx?path=wbball

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Eight returning players. Three recruits have signed LOI. The 2019-20 roster is already updated. https://gobison.com/roster.aspx?path=wbball
    Thats a fast update, and a Coach with no assistants ..Thanks Roadwarrior.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Good luck, Coach Collins; talk about someone who's starting at ground zero.
    There's only one way to go. The program can't possibly get worse.........it just can't..........can it?

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    I want to personally thank Rylee for sticking out this dumpster fire for 4 years. She's actually been one of the few bright spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I want to personally thank Rylee for sticking out this dumpster fire for 4 years. She's actually been one of the few bright spots.
    Let's not get gushy here..... These are STUDENT-athletes. She had a free ride to a fantastic education without a hint of debt. Clearly basketball is not a career for her. But kudos for having the mental fortitude to deal with an incompetent coach, but there truly is a reward in the form of a diploma.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Todd Phelps, Deputy AD is on Bison 1660 discussing the hiring and selection process for the new coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    Let's not get gushy here..... These are STUDENT-athletes. She had a free ride to a fantastic education without a hint of debt. Clearly basketball is not a career for her. But kudos for having the mental fortitude to deal with an incompetent coach, but there truly is a reward in the form of a diploma.
    Not gushy at all. I just thank her for sticking it out when everyone else decided to bale. Is it possible for you to give kudos to anyone? Let's bash our only senior. JFC!

Not gushy at all. I just thank her for sticking it out when everyone else decided to bale. Is it possible for you to give kudos to anyone? Let's bash our only senior. JFC!

ummmmm read a bit more carefully "But kudos for having the mental fortitude to deal with an incompetent coach"

NDSU Womens BB program has a new start with Coach Collins. Current players need to embrace what is remaining of their journey and new recruits coming in give it your all as well. I have a good feeling about this hire and I think just maybe we are headed in the right direction. If you are not the least bit excited right now for this change in coaching staff, I do not know what else well help. Maybe go FBS, oh we already have a thread for that. I think BV can get behind the program again. Just my 2 cents on the matter.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.