Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Jory Collins is the new head coach!

Default Re: Jory Collins is the new head coach!

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Walseth should be remembered as the biggest coaching failure in Bison history, paying her to sit on her ass rubs salt in the wound. I'm now convinced her only intention as a Bison WBB coach was to tour Europe "scouting" bball talent.
    No change for MW, she sat on her ass for 5 years.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Well lookie here.... Wish she were here in Fargo... Maybe we can get her next season to help out with guards? Jory??? plz

https://cbulancers.com/sports/2015/1...211151258.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    Well lookie here.... Wish she were here in Fargo... Maybe we can get her next season to help out with guards? Jory??? plz

https://cbulancers.com/sports/2015/1...211151258.aspx
    Wishing Brooke nothing but the best now that it appears she has decided to give up playing. She should be a solid asset at CBU. Back to NDSU someday? That would be good as well.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I know, this kid played as well as she did through two of the worst coaches.. She deserved better... She's my fav Bison WBB.

https://www.inforum.com/entertainmen...-solid-footing

McFeely questions the new coach..

West Texas A&M Women's Basketball
    3rd in the NATION in Assists to Turnover Ratio. The PG, Megan Gamble will begin her
    Senior Year with the Lady Buffs.
    7.5 PPG
    5.5 APG
    All Conference Honors

Great transfer signed today by Jory Collins and staff. Marie Olson from SMU. Out of Oak Ridge High school in Minnesota. has to sit out one year with 3 left to play.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Great transfer signed today by Jory Collins and staff. Marie Olson from SMU. Out of Oak Ridge High school in Minnesota. has to sit out one year with 3 left to play.
    You mean we have a coach that can actually recruit D1 talent?

Olson, the 19th-ranked forward in the country by ESPN coming out of high school, appeared in 27 games for SMU last season with 10 starts. The three-star recruit out of Oak Ridge High School in El Dorado Hills, Calif., averaged averaged 3.0 points and 2.4 rebounds per game.

She will sit out the 2019-20 season due to NCAA transfer rules, but will have three years of eligibility starting in 2020-21.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Coach Collins had great comments on WDAY sports tonight.

Last year if we played poorly we looked bad. Next year if we play badly, we should still look good.
    The differences he think we will see between this year and next year.

not really a spot for this, but check out the new asst coach... https://goumary.com/sports/womens-basketball/roster