Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Jory Collins is the new head coach!

Default Re: Jory Collins is the new head coach!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    Wow way to pile on me for an opinion...

Looks like Jory is packing his staff with Emporia State people... Good thing we got the video guy on the bench! Just kidding hoping for the best

NDESU WBB, I just hope The D2 model for success works here.

Just some objectivity for the powderpuff cupcakes here on BV. Looking forward to the season after next and what recruits we land. Recruiting is job one.
    You dont offer any objectivity. All you have offered is cutting remarks and inferred incompetence . You might want to do a meaning refresher on the word--- objectivity.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

maybe the final spot.

https://gobison.com/coaches.aspx?rc=1377&path=wbball

Brooke Costley. Welcome.

This could be the final position to be filled, not sure.

Talking Re: Jory Collins is the new head coach!

whole staff of D2. any D1 coaching experience? Im with 'nette she has played a tad more BB than you 2 d2 football players
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    whole staff of D2. any D1 coaching experience? Im with 'nette she has played a tad more BB than you 2 d2 football players
    Ouch! This might get ugly. CAS, as I recall, had ALOT of time ON the FIELD... (wait, this is a bb thread!)

They'd been better off reaching out to another Brooke.... I mean if they're going that route, why not bring someone in who appreciates the task at hand and bleeds bison...

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm not gonna pretend, it is a little disconcerting that Jory Collins filled his staff with graduate assistants...I thought recruiting was a main focus here? What was the recruiting experience like for those hires is my question?

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am not concerned with the staff hires, alot of potential and people skills. Jory is a proven recruiter and the buck stops with him. Have already heard positive comments about Jory and regional recruiting.

I am thinking if he brings emporia staff we are improving they would have taken us to task for the last decade

And the new coach hired people who have way more experience at any level than you or anyone here for that matter.
    So what's your point.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I am thinking if he brings emporia staff we are improving they would have taken us to task for the last decade
    No different than coach k taking his staff to ks.