Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Jory Collins is the new head coach!

Default Re: Jory Collins is the new head coach!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    not really a spot for this, but check out the new asst coach... https://goumary.com/sports/womens-basketball/roster
    Brooke Lamar, good for her!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

good job Brooke! my wife is a grad from U Mary. she'll send her donation to you!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    good job Brooke! my wife is a grad from U Mary. she'll send her donation to you!
    https://goumary.com/news/2020/8/26/m...ing-staff.aspx

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This will be the best bison WBB team by far in the DI era In 2020-21, and it’s not close. Top 3 finish in the summit and 20 wins. Athleticism, depth and talent. What say you?

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    This will be the best bison WBB team by far in the DI era In 2020-21, and it’s not close. Top 3 finish in the summit and 20 wins. Athleticism, depth and talent. What say you?
    I like how you think.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

just give the ball to Heaven and move out the way and they will improve
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    just give the ball to Heaven and move out the way and they will improve
    Deaton, Cobbins, Hamling in the backcourt will be very solid and as good as any in the league, with some depth behind them. Deaton with the highest ceiling IMO.

Olson, Behnke, Dietz also very solid in the frontcourt.

Time to start defending at the level of SDSU and USD, where we've been way behind. I'm excited for the coming season. Last year was much improved, but we didn't have the athletes in to to compete, but that's really improving. I hope Jory and training staff is consulting with Jim Kramer, time to get the ladies ready like never before.

Jory was on Hotmic with Dom Izzo this morning. Very interesting. Excited for the practice to begin.

Thought the new transfer rule was good, and said there are just as many statistically that transfer UP as transfer Down so it balances itself out.

Izzo talking about Jory on teh twitters. Y'know, I'm not the type of guy to embarrass someone on social media. But good god, man, a journalist who doesn't know the difference between "alluding" and "eluding"? C'mon, man...

https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/stat...05996647059458
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Bison women picked 5th in Summit poll

Article says this is the first time they have been projected in the top 5 since 2012. Woof, sort of forgot how far back this slide goes. I really think Jory can get this program to a consistent top 3(more than likely 3rd, sneaking into 2nd at times) team in the future.