Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Jory Collins is the new head coach!

Default Re: Jory Collins is the new head coach!

of course we "cut him some slack" but keeping failed remnants of a dysfunctional, unsuccessful regime is disappointing. BV is so funny.... and Morgan is the one they retain... omg...

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    of course we "cut him some slack" but keeping failed remnants of a dysfunctional, unsuccessful regime is disappointing. BV is so funny.... and Morgan is the one they retain... omg...
    It is nice your mind is not made up already.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    It is nice your mind is not made up already.
    If I remember correctly DeHoff was her girl for awhile.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

They could hire Geno Auriemma and you would still complain about the hire...... The previous head coach of the NDSU women's basketball program who you still think should be running the program is presently coaching and teaching high school basketball in Utah...... Let's think about that with your critical analysis of the program, you defended Carolyn DeHoff...........

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    Honestly, I would have been shocked and disappointed if Kory hadn't kept one existing assistant. If only for one year. Coming to a new school and conference, I'd want one person close by that knew how things ran on a day to day level at NDSU, and who knew something about the other coaches and players in the conference. Sure Kory and his new staff could rework everything from scratch, by why waste time developing and teaching a new way on some trivial stuff when the old way worked fine.

Keep someone like Morgan on for a year as you pick her brain for the way things were done. Decide what absolutely needs to change(and don't say everything; that's shortsighted and wasteful of the most critical resource: time), and what can be left in place for a year or three. Evaluate Morgan throughout the season to see if she's salvageable, and either keep her or let her go at the end of the year.

As far as being recruiting coordinator, that's the perfect job for her this year. She'll be the only one of the new staff to know the current schools, coaches and recruits in the region. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she's reassigned after a year(if she's even kept on) once one of Kory's people is up to speed. But for this one year, this is the place for her.
    This makes too much sense for BV......

Nette's a negative nancy.

https://gobison.com/news/2019/5/15/d...ant-coach.aspx

the next step, does he have about 1 more spot to fill??

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    https://gobison.com/news/2019/5/15/d...ant-coach.aspx

the next step, does he have about 1 more spot to fill??
    One more to go.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Please lay out your resume of expertise besides being the head bitch on BV. I will hang up and listen.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Wow way to pile on me for an opinion...

Looks like Jory is packing his staff with Emporia State people... Good thing we got the video guy on the bench! Just kidding hoping for the best

NDESU WBB, I just hope The D2 model for success works here.

Just some objectivity for the powderpuff cupcakes here on BV. Looking forward to the season after next and what recruits we land. Recruiting is job one.

Default Jory Collins is the new head coach!

Wow way to pile on me for an opinion...

Looks like Jory is packing his staff with Emporia State people... Good thing we got the video guy on the bench! Just kidding hoping for the best

NDESU WBB, I just hope The D2 model for success works here.

Just some objectivity for the powderpuff cupcakes here on BV. Looking forward to the season after next and what recruits we land. Recruiting is job one.
    The model is pretty important. There was success there. If he can bring that model here, great. I also believe he gets introduced to the model that is NDSU Athletics. Can’t get worse with WBB program, so time for a new direction with, hopefully, someone who “gets” the fact that programs here have expectations both internally and externally. A losing coach should feel embarrassed to be around successful coaches/programs. MW was not. It was more about her than NDSU/WBB program. Hope things change and that Jory was correct hire rather than token one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.