Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what teams that should leave FBS..

Default what teams that should leave FBS..

https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...ship-leave-fcs

(and they move NDSU to the MAC) lol
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: what teams that should leave FBS..

Some interesting magic wand stuff in there. I prefer outside sources making the push vs NDSU begging for consideration. Keep winning NDSU

FTA

“We finally get to see NDSU beat up on Big Ten teams more regularly, or UMass gets more of a path toward football relevance after sitting in independence purgatory. Everyone wins.”

#Big12orBust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Some interesting magic wand stuff in there. I prefer outside sources making the push vs NDSU begging for consideration. Keep winning NDSU

FTA

“We finally get to see NDSU beat up on Big Ten teams more regularly, or UMass gets more of a path toward football relevance after sitting in independence purgatory. Everyone wins.”

#Big12orBust

How is it Begging when admin hasn't made an attempt to even solicit yet? I just don't want complacency, always moving forward, bring on the competition, raise the bar... we expect the players to buy into these slogans, but not the admin?

How many sales calls should i make make when everyone already knows I have a better mousetrap?

Wait for the mice. They comin’!

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The MVC would need to be renamed the OMMVC to include other major rivers in its footprint.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would like a little nugget of information or glimmer of hope that someone credible somewhere is actively trying to make an actual move up possible. Just some public "hey we are looking into this and contacting AD's and conferences to see what interest is out there". Even if they said "hey we can't make this happen financially for sure in the next 2-3 years but we are shooting for 5 years from now". Something. Anything.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I would like a little nugget of information or glimmer of hope that someone credible somewhere is actively trying to make an actual move up possible. Just some public "hey we are looking into this and contacting AD's and conferences to see what interest is out there". Even if they said "hey we can't make this happen financially for sure in the next 2-3 years but we are shooting for 5 years from now". Something. Anything.
    There is something but it is not what you and some others want to hear. Bresciani and ML have consistently said they are monitoring the landscape and NDSU will be at the second level of football whatever that may be. They have made it pretty plain that means there will not be a move to FBS as things stand now.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I know what they have said. I'm stating what I and possibly others want to hear them say. And you can not with 100% certainty say that a move to FBS will never happen. There is still a chance even if it is a very small chance. Nothing is impossible.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

we are in the 3rd level. so they are lying to us.

P5
    G5
    FCS
    D2
    D3

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    we are in the 3rd level. so they are lying to us.

P5
    G5
    FCS
    D2
    D3
    Then so is the NCAA. And you keep saying we should move up to the FBS.
    Last edited by Vet70; 05-03-2019 at 01:49 PM.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix