Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU football TV contract - Future

Default Re: NDSU football TV contract - Future

Rather stick with KVLY.

WDAY would probably stick them on one of their antenna only channels like WDAY Extra.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Ignorance, right here and with Chapos post. Part of the Midco bid was to simulcast on PBS to be available to 100% of homes in ND.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    PBS so our core audience would be moms watching sesame street with 5 year olds? What's the last time me or anyone I know has watched PBS? Maybe when I was in 5th grade

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    PBS so our core audience would be moms watching sesame street with 5 year olds? What's the last time me or anyone I know has watched PBS? Maybe when I was in 5th grade
    They do have some excellent documentaries. "Night Of the Grizzlies" for one off the top of my head....I highly recommend it.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    They do have some excellent documentaries. "Night Of the Grizzlies" for one off the top of my head....I highly recommend it.
    And Bison Football will be sponsored by Pro Seed and the Letter B.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good one!!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

I watch This Old House, NOVA, and Who Do You Think You Are which is a show where they dig into the family history of celebrities.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I watch This Old House, NOVA, and Who Do You Think You Are which is a show where they dig into the family history of celebrities.
    TOH, NOVA, Frontline, Secrets of the Dead, America's Test Kitchen, others. Not necessarily every week they're on, but enough.

Gabe spouting off about something he doesn't know about. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    TOH, NOVA, Frontline, Secrets of the Dead, America's Test Kitchen, others. Not necessarily every week they're on, but enough.

Gabe spouting off about something he doesn't know about. Again.
    Are you aware of the FCC advertising policies on PBS?

Are you aware of the FCC advertising policies on PBS?
    Are you telling me there wouldn't be any more soybean trivia?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Are you telling me there wouldn't be any more soybean trivia?
    We couldn't have any advertising. Call to action ads are forbidden. I'm sure the advertisers would love selling their products without using forbidden words like beautiful

We couldn't even tell fans that tickets are on sale. Its call to action.

We would essentially need 2 separate productions