Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Softball tailgating doubleheader vs UND with alcohol approved

Default Re: Softball tailgating doubleheader vs UND with alcohol approved

Brian Shawn and Jody Norstedt were todays announcers.

BisBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Worst camera work I have ever seen.

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They have done Bison bb games and have been more neutral in their opinions. I think these were considered UND broadcasts because of the way they were defending the susies. Just my biased Bison opinion.

Most of the people tailgating were family and/or friends of the team. A large group of baseball family took advantage of it also. A portion of the Gold Star Band appeared in the tailgate lot to entertain the crowd. The new stadium allows you to find seats that are out of the cold north wind. It was a pretty comfortable spring day.

The softball team kept rolling. I don't think I have ever seen a team as bad as un_ attempting to field a hit. When you can get a home run out of a single, things aren't going well.

The attendance was 453, which is the 2nd highest ever. Final game of the season Sunday at 11am.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Most of the people tailgating were family and/or friends of the team. A large group of baseball family took advantage of it also. A portion of the Gold Star Band appeared in the tailgate lot to entertain the crowd. The new stadium allows you to find seats that are out of the cold north wind. It was a pretty comfortable spring day.

The softball team kept rolling. I don't think I have ever seen a team as bad as un_ attempting to field a hit. When you can get a home run out of a single, things aren't going well.

The attendance was 453, which is the 2nd highest ever. Final game of the season Sunday at 11am.
    Hopefully they can continue the tailgating for late season weekend games vs some good drawing opponents. It certainly helps with attendance and the overall atmosphere or combine with baseball to get people out for both games.. The ladies deserve it. 450 people for softball is huge. Some of the games used to draw like 50 people

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post
    Brian Shawn and Jody Norstedt were todays announcers.
    This made me lol after the "bias" anmouncer comment

Funny the GF Hearld didn't even have an article on the games. Where's Tom?
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

28 wins in the last 29 games for the Bison.

15 of those wins were shutouts and 6 were by slaughter rule.

when ndsu gers screwed in ncaa seeding. look at the 2 gabrage losses on final game of series vs sdsu, und.

could of been 18-0 in conference & looked much better in eyes of committee. ick. they didnt even throw KK Leddy today
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    when ndsu gers screwed in ncaa seeding. look at the 2 gabrage losses on final game of series vs sdsu, und.

could of been 18-0 in conference & looked much better in eyes of committee. ick. they didnt even throw KK Leddy today
    You know that's not how it works, right? Top 16 seeded by performance, other 48 assigned by geography. Double elimination at each regional, so it doesn't really matter if you're 2nd, 3rd or 4th within the regional; still have to win three games.