Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2019 home baseball schedule

Default Re: 2019 home baseball schedule

hey summit tourney starts tomorrow... cant even finish top 4 in a 6 team league. sigh
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

WIU eliminated first, then SDSU. UNO and ORU playing for the title today. UNO needs one, ORU needs two. A storm moved through Thursday during one of the games and the stadium took a lightning hit that fried the lights. No night games possible this tournament.

Coaching staff news

Dom Izzo
    @DomIzzoWDAY
    ·
    1h
    One of the best baseball guys around,
    @baseballDP
    is coming back to #NDSU as an assistant coach. Spent the last 3 years as head coach at Des Moines CC.
    https://gobison.com/news/2019/5/28/p...all-coach.aspx

COME HOME DARIN ERSTAD.... He just resigned from Nebraska... if Matt Larsen had 1 bone of salesmanship he's on the phone tonight asking him if he wants to come home
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    COME HOME DARIN ERSTAD.... He just resigned from Nebraska... if Matt Larsen had 1 bone of salesmanship he's on the phone tonight asking him if he wants to come home
    Darin wants freedom to watch his kids play sports and be involved with them. I highly doubt he is looking for a new job. Sure would I take him for coach at NDSU , Yes I would.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Darin wants freedom to watch his kids play sports and be involved with them. I highly doubt he is looking for a new job. Sure would I take him for coach at NDSU , Yes I would.
    I know Darin real well as I coached him when he was a bantam in hockey for 2 years and have been friends since. He’s all about his family now. He’s coaching his sons in baseball and in hockey in the winter. Unless he finds he misses it to much I don’t see him coming back to coach at the college level anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis was a Bison View Post
    You can put me in the "Not-a-Fan" column when it comes to Tod Brown. I'd love to see what Jeff Ditch could do as the Head Coach of the baseball program.
    We finished 259th in the nation in batting average. Our hitting had declined in the 3 years that Jeff Ditch was with the program. Thinking the solution would be to elevate the clueless hitting coach shows how well you follow the program.