Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: bisonation, thanks fore your support on the Gopher Hole

Default Re: bisonation, thanks fore your support on the Gopher Hole

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Cause you are an inbred idiot who is an attention whore. No one cares what you think about NDSU. Stop clogging up our board with your nonsense. This forum is for NDSU football and even someone as unintelligent as you should be able to realize this thread has nothing to do with NDSU football.
    Newsletter.. I'd subscribe to yours

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have gone from a GASO fan to a hater because of one idiot. This must be what it's like when Lakes goes to other forums and drop turds in their punchbowl. Go App!

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Some of you NDSU fans call me an attention whore because I pull for the NDSU football team & post positive remarks about the Bison here, on gsufans.com and on other boards & catch hell for that too. I am not sorry that I pull for NDSU and will continue to even though I'm unjustly criticized for doing so.. If that makes me a Georgia Southern / NDSU attention whore then so be it.

I have 2 threads on your board, not 10-15 and I don't post much until the playoff games start.

***Answer me this - whats wrong with another teams poster pulling for the Bison & how does that me an attention whore? Don't be such isolationist!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You have 5 threads on the first 2 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    You have 5 threads on the first 2 pages.
    You really think he can add?

talon the NDSU football forum is for NDSU football. It’s not hard to understand. We see it time and again with attention whores like yourself who post anything on their mind in the football forum because that is the most viewed forum. You can play coy all you want, but we see through your nonsense.

If I were the admins I would have you very close to probation or a ban. The fix is simple. You have a new thought, post it in one of your previous threads. That would appease me and many other posters. Attention whores start new threads for no reason. A considerate poster searches for an appropriate thread that deals with the topic one wants to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Newsletter.. I'd subscribe to yours

Would You settle for a private Snapchat story buttercup

pushing away fans, classy.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    You really think he can add?

talon the NDSU football forum is for NDSU football. It’s not hard to understand. We see it time and again with attention whores like yourself who post anything on their mind in the football forum because that is the most viewed forum. You can play coy all you want, but we see through your nonsense.

If I were the admins I would have you very close to probation or a ban. The fix is simple. You have a new thought, post it in one of your previous threads. That would appease me and many other posters. Attention whores start new threads for no reason. A considerate poster searches for an appropriate thread that deals with the topic one wants to discuss.

As a case-in-point, I have started 3 threads in 3+ years (all in 2018), two on topics of general interest and one about meeting Bison fans in the Denver airport.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    pushing away fans, classy.
    Are you the pot or the kettle in this reply?

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    As a case-in-point, I have started 3 threads in 3+ years (all in 2018), two on topics of general interest and one about meeting Bison fans in the Denver airport.
    Hey Gladys, this isn't about you. Keep it up and you'll be on the shit list as well.
    Insert something clever here...