Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: A question on the FBS or P5 teames you have played

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: A question on the FBS or P5 teames you have played

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    Please kick the Goofs.
    The team will try!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    The team will try!
    I used to be a gopher fan (secondary) , before ndsu went d1. But man are they insecure with how much they suck. They been Dicks since the moment we could stomp there ass. F em

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    I used to be a gopher fan (secondary) , before ndsu went d1. But man are they insecure with how much they suck. They been Dicks since the moment we could stomp there ass. F em
    I can see what you are saying. They are licking their Gopher chops for SDSU!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Yeah man those guys have a chapped ass after the herd kicked their butt
    They will never play us again even with the poor crowds, they would sell out for NDSU

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    I can see what you are saying. They are licking their Gopher chops for SDSU!
    As much as SDSU is our arch-rival...I would love to see them and the GSU beat the yellowing rodents...talk about teams that don't belong in a P5 conference for football.

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    As much as SDSU is our arch-rival...I would love to see them and the GSU beat the yellowing rodents...talk about teams that don't belong in a P5 conference for football.
    Lol ok. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Lol ok. Why?
    Because the P5 Gophers are playing the FCS Rabbits & G5 GSU is in there second year of a comeback using the Pistol Option. We are both underdogs according to the pre season sports write ups.

You have to love an underdog team beating a P5 team or maybe not for some people.

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Grew up in Minnesota and was a Gopher fan. Three games between and Bison and Goofs changed all that. I won't cheer for anything for the goofs anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    Grew up in Minnesota and was a Gopher fan. Three games between and Bison and Goofs changed all that. I won't cheer for anything for the goofs anymore.
    How to wreck an entire college sports program.... Goofer ticket sales in last 3 years went from $28 million to $20 million. MBB attendance down 21%, football down 29%, hockey down 34%. Good lessons for everybody.... never assume that people will just keep coming. The product needs to be entertaining.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer63 View Post
    How to wreck an entire college sports program.... Goofer ticket sales in last 3 years went from $28 million to $20 million. MBB attendance down 21%, football down 29%, hockey down 34%. Good lessons for everybody.... never assume that people will just keep coming. The product needs to be entertaining.
    Hey, maybe Goofers are now just focused on academics and sports programs are just a part of an overall undergraduate experience otherwise not a significant part of the UofM financial infrastructure.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!