Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: A question on the FBS or P5 teames you have played

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: A question on the FBS or P5 teames you have played

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Yes. as a gopher fan, the gopherhole is a cesspool of sissy beta males. NDSU has PHYSICALLY dominated them the last 2 games yet they still go crazy anytime someone mentions them hahaha
    My God, you're a gopher fan? I guess the 2 games with NDSU flipped you. GOOD MAN!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    My God, you're a gopher fan? I guess the 2 games with NDSU flipped you. GOOD MAN!
    There were three games Talon and the good guys should have won all three but for a last second blocked field goal.

In any case as a long term tax payin' resident of the state of Minnesota I am almost as big a Gopher fan as any of their alums just because of my investment. That said due to the smug nature of said "sissy beta males" and the commenters in the Star and Sicle I hope GSU kicks the ever lovin' snot out of em Talon.

As for the other non-con with the bunnies I hope they both lose that one. I'll be there with my green and gold and very large NDSU letters on.

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Irritation from that first game with the Goofs, we outgained them 380 yards to 249 yds. We had a turn over and they had none for the game. We only gave up 99 yards rushing. We had almost 10 minutes more on time of possession and we still lost that game. I heard a Minneapolis sports announcer say the wrong team won the game.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    Irritation from that first game with the Goofs, we outgained them 380 yards to 249 yds. We had a turn over and they had none for the game. We only gave up 99 yards rushing. We had almost 10 minutes more on time of possession and we still lost that game. I heard a Minneapolis sports announcer say the wrong team won the game.
    What was the score in that 1st game?
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    There were three games Talon and the good guys should have won all three but for a last second blocked field goal.

In any case as a long term tax payin' resident of the state of Minnesota I am almost as big a Gopher fan as any of their alums just because of my investment. That said due to the smug nature of said "sissy beta males" and the commenters in the Star and Sicle I hope GSU kicks the ever lovin' snot out of em Talon.

As for the other non-con with the bunnies I hope they both lose that one. I'll be there with my green and gold and very large NDSU letters on.
    ThanksGFB.

THe bison are still your favs - RIGHT?

Also, the Gophers only managed 12 1st downs (NDSU had 23) in that 2006 game; punting 5 times to NDSU's 2.

ThanksGFB.

Of course - I’m an NDSU alum

I would just like to see state tax contribution yield a better B1G result.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Also, the Gophers only managed 12 1st downs (NDSU had 23) in that 2006 game; punting 5 times to NDSU's 2.
    Should it have happened any other way? ;-)

What was the score in that 1st game?
    You can’t be serious.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

ThanksGFB.

Checked the date stamp on this post. Thought it must be a late night drunk post. Nope. Early Saturday evening. Must have been a good afternoon on the porch near Sea Island, Georgia (favorite destination of the newly wed, overly fed, and nearly dead).
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016