Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: A question on the FBS or P5 teames you have played

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: A question on the FBS or P5 teames you have played

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Checked the date stamp on this post. Thought it must be a late night drunk post. Nope. Early Saturday evening. Must have been a good afternoon on the porch near Sea Island, Georgia (favorite destination of the newly wed, overly fed, and nearly dead).
    Sounds like you have personal experience with Sea Island...and/or St. Simons...which were you?...I think I have to choose overly fed, definitely wasn't honeymoon and still mostly alive.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    Sounds like you have personal experience with Sea Island...and/or St. Simons...which were you?...I think I have to choose overly fed, definitely wasn't honeymoon and still mostly alive.

Newly wed (a long time ago). Hope to go back as overly fed, before being nearly dead. Now, back to your early evening drunk posts?
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    You can’t be serious.
    GFB -There were three games Talon and the good guys should have won all three but for a last second blocked field goal."

I was talking about the Gophers. I only saw the scores for 2 games. I saw nothing about 3 games.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    GFB -There were three games Talon and the good guys should have won all three but for a last second blocked field goal."

I was talking about the Gophers. I only saw the scores for 2 games. I saw nothing about 3 games.
    Well then you need to learn ho to read. The first reply to this stupid thread gave you your answer

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Well then you need to learn ho to read. The first reply to this stupid thread gave you your answer
    Guy has a good troll going pulling every ones ego strings and they are falling for it .
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Guy has a good troll going pulling every ones ego strings and they are falling for it .
    Talon is not trolling.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Talon is 100% not trolling, that's why its even more funny

Go GSU, Ill be at that game.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Talon is 100% not trolling

im-not-a-crook.jpg

Saying it doesn't make it true!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Talon is not trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Talon is 100% not trolling, that's why its even more funny

Go GSU, Ill be at that game.
    Many Bison fans still don't understand that other teams fans can respect them and pull for NDSU. Would I choose NDSU over GSU - NO. I pull for Navy, Army and UCF also unless they were playing GSU.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You say you have a mole growing on the back of your neck? You better have that checked out. A friendly tip from a GSU fan.