View Poll Results: Who wins the pro/family member PNC this weekend?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Woods

0 0%
  • Team Daly

2 40.00%
  • Team Thomas

0 0%
  • Another team/none of the above

3 60.00%
Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Masters Golf and Any Other Miscellaneous Golf Discussion

Default Re: Masters Golf and Any Other Miscellaneous Golf Discussion

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/trump...dal-of-freedom

well deserved tiger! bring on bethpage!

as an fyi mangy, those cobra f9 single lengths are MONEY--------there the only way to go bud, i highly recomend

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    This buds 4 u earl, the 1st black athlete at Kansas state U

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2V2P4iGVNyU
    Great stuff Slick! Thanks for sharing.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/trump...dal-of-freedom

well deserved tiger! bring on bethpage!

as an fyi mangy, those cobra f9 single lengths are MONEY--------there the only way to go bud, i highly recomend
    I did catch and enjoyed the ceremony tremendously! Amazing comeback for an already legendary player, and very nice to witness for all concerned. Regarding Bethpage and Pebble, Tiger likes both courses Slick! Could be very interesting! Thanks for the update on the new irons! Based on how we are told you drive the ball, you could be a force to be reckoned with with those new irons in the bag!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    I did catch and enjoyed the ceremony tremendously! Amazing comeback for an already legendary player, and very nice to witness for all concerned. Regarding Bethpage and Pebble, Tiger likes both courses Slick! Could be very interesting! Thanks for the update on the new irons! Based on how we are told you drive the ball, you could be a force to be reckoned with with those new irons in the bag!
    Those irons are money, mangy! I model my swing after one murray Irwin norman aka moe------an old pin-setter from kitchener, Ontario who had such straight and accurate ball striking that once Ben Hogan himself walked by him on the range and muttered "you keep hitting those accidents, kid!" I take a big and wide "punchers" stance, straight left arm with baseball grip and let er rip, much like moe:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=os6iiubWJUc

Last summer my golfing buddy big kenny from Louisiana remarked on my swing "boy your bowed up like a yard dog shitten out a peach seed!"

Lmfao, funny u should post tiger and dechambeaus Bridgestone commercial-------I was just reading in the golf magazine how tiger basically invented the modern day golf ball, that guy is something else!

On a serious note I am looking forward to the Moe documentary, if it ever finally does come out:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2tamd4i-vkY

I do try to swing like him and am a big believer in the single length and single plane swing (and a wide, punchers stance much like a Mexican boxer in. A phone booth fight) what brand of clubs does Amy use mangy? I can not wait for beth page! I see Bryson and big John Rahm have some nice prices on them------go Amy , go tiger, go bison!

oldmantutters is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Masters ticket lottery closes June 2nd.

Looks like the driver has let Tiger down today Slick. Wrong course for that to happen, and has only hit two fairways today.
    I see that Adam Scott has gone back to the long putter and is having good success. Do you think that McCarron and Langer are anchoring? Sure does appear that way. Who do you think are the biggest jerks in pro golf? Koepka, Perez, and Woodland are all right up there. On a brighter note, looks like my weekend will be freed up. I would rather watch my brain dead 10 year old neighbor kid stare into the sky and say “Airpane” over and over and over again, than any more of Koepka. Cheers!
    Not sure how much I care if they’re jerks or not. Reminds me a bit of this.

”It’s my estimation that every man ever got a statue made of him was one kind of sumbitch or another.”
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Not sure how much I care if they’re jerks or not. Reminds me a bit of this.

”It’s my estimation that every man ever got a statue made of him was one kind of sumbitch or another.”
    Good point. At the most basic level, it is an extremely democratic game that simply measures how many. I suppose that for some fans as well, that is all that matters.
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 05-21-2019 at 07:30 AM.

Good point. At the most basic level, it is an extremely democratic game that simply measures how many. I suppose that for some fans as well, that is all that matters.
    i didnt tune into the PGA for not one single second mangy, but watched enough of the lead-up on golf channel to finally figure out who "brandel chamblee" looks like----------craig bohl with hair!

jacks tourney coming up i believe where dechambo is defending champion, then on to pebble

Not what we were expecting SlickVic, but good for him!:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PGATOUR/s...33135611244545