View Poll Results: Who wins the pro/family member PNC this weekend?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Woods

0 0%
  • Team Daly

2 33.33%
  • Team Thomas

0 0%
  • Another team/none of the above

4 66.67%
Page 27 of 64 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Masters Golf and Any Other Miscellaneous Golf Discussion

Default Re: Masters Golf and Any Other Miscellaneous Golf Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Tiger Woods injured in car crash...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/gol...ay/ar-BB1dWKXw

I heard elsewhere he is undergoing surgery for 2 broken legs.
    More on Woods:

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id...le-rolls-crash
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Right tib fib Below the knee and above the ankle multiple fractures in multiple locations. Open fractures. Compartment syndrome. Just yikes.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Right tib fib Below the knee and above the ankle multiple fractures in multiple locations. Open fractures. Compartment syndrome. Just yikes.
    Yeah it’s not looking good at this point in his career. Very sad that we’ve maybe all watched our last Tiger round...

I would say we can call it. Can't imagine Tiger playing truly competitive golf after this with all the health and emotional battles he has had I would have to think he hangs it up. It might not be an abrupt announcement of retirement but this is the beginning of the end. Maybe he'll join the senior tour in a few years to keep his name in the sport and keep his endorsement game strong.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I would say we can call it. Can't imagine Tiger playing truly competitive golf after this with all the health and emotional battles he has had I would have to think he hangs it up. It might not be an abrupt announcement of retirement but this is the beginning of the end. Maybe he'll join the senior tour in a few years to keep his name in the sport and keep his endorsement game strong.
    I think we’ve talked about this before, but I don’t see Woods playing on the Champions Tour.

I think we’ve talked about this before, but I don’t see Woods playing on the Champions Tour.
    I wonder if this changes that? Before, he could have potentially finished the comeback in a respectable way, then walked away on his own terms. After this, he most likely can’t, so no closure...his competitiveness (and ego) may push him toward the CT....

I also wonder if this changes things. Maybe it will take him 10 years but at some point does he crave some level of competitive golf, the spotlight and the love of the fans and decides to join the Champions Tour for a couple years as sort of a farewell tour.
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 02-24-2021 at 09:09 PM.

Perhaps. I’ll believe it when I see it...

Or maybe he can caddie for Charlie when he goes pro?

It looks and sounds from all reports that he is very fortunate to have just survived that accident, so very pleased for that on behalf of his children and family. Hogan made a comeback from a terrible crash, so perhaps Tiger can do the same. The game is better with him in it. Prayers for a complete and maybe even a miraculous recovery!

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    It looks and sounds from all reports that he is very fortunate to have just survived that accident, so very pleased for that on behalf of his children and family. Hogan made a comeback from a terrible crash, so perhaps Tiger can do the same. The game is better with him in it. Prayers for a complete and maybe even a miraculous recovery!
    did ya see bryons got the big W at arnies event, mangy? reminds my of 1 of my favorite arnold memories-------anytime hed see some1 with a jack nicklaus shirt, hed say "watcha doin with that pig on yer shirt?" then hed pinch the logo and give the guy a titty twister! lmfao, hurt like hell i guess ... good ol arnie!