Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 96 of 96

Thread: Masters Golf and Any Other Miscellaneous Golf Discussion

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,810

    Default Re: Masters Golf and Any Other Miscellaneous Golf Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Hey SlickVic! How bout DeChambeau and Wolfe and 60 year young Old Tom Lehman at the 3M?!?

    https://www.pgatour.com/competition/...aderboard.html
    will be tuned in 2moro 4 sure----------even tho i finally thru in the towel on single plane swing....how ugly r those houses out there! looks like village green 4 cripes sakes.....cmonnnnn man
    we ball everyday like cuttino mobley

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,036
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Masters Golf and Any Other Miscellaneous Golf Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    will be tuned in 2moro 4 sure----------even tho i finally thru in the towel on single plane swing....how ugly r those houses out there! looks like village green 4 cripes sakes.....cmonnnnn man
    Didn’t Tiger go back for the most part to the swing that he dominated with for so many years Slick? Gotta dance with the one that brung ya!

    https://youtu.be/6XupL9h0DOc


    https://youtu.be/kfTY5xUFaJs
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 07-07-2019 at 04:19 AM.
    NDSU ABC's of Sportsmanship:
    GoAmy! GoBison!!GoCarson!!!
    [SIGPIC]
    Bison proving that it is possible to be both real nice and real real good!!

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,810

    Default Re: Masters Golf and Any Other Miscellaneous Golf Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Didn’t Tiger go back for the most part to the swing that he dominated with for so many years Slick? Gotta dance with the one that brung ya!

    https://youtu.be/6XupL9h0DOc


    https://youtu.be/kfTY5xUFaJs
    i think he has, great videos mangy

    what a finish today out there! win or lose tho 1 things 4 sure---------------dechambo is the only fool out there who can pull off the white pants!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFqAwJ35wCU
    Last edited by SlickVic; 07-08-2019 at 03:07 AM.
    we ball everyday like cuttino mobley

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,036
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Masters Golf and Any Other Miscellaneous Golf Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    i think he has, great videos mangy

    what a finish today out there! win or lose tho 1 things 4 sure---------------dechambo is the only fool out there who can pull off the white pants!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFqAwJ35wCU
    Lol! It’s Open time SlickVic! Who do you have boosting the Claret Jug in 2019?!? Tiger? DeChambeau? Rory? Hopefully it’s another great one for the record books! Would be pretty sweet to see Tiger pick up his 16th major here! https://www.theopen.com/leaderboard

    Tiger goes out today at 09:10 Central time!

    https://www.theopen.com/royal-portrush-148th-open/

    https://www.cbssports.com/golf/news/...raight-majors/

    https://www.pgatour.com/news/2019/07...-tv-times.html
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 07-18-2019 at 01:10 PM.
    NDSU ABC's of Sportsmanship:
    GoAmy! GoBison!!GoCarson!!!
    [SIGPIC]
    Bison proving that it is possible to be both real nice and real real good!!

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jimtown
    Posts
    4,182

    Default Re: Masters Golf and Any Other Miscellaneous Golf Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Lol! It’s Open time SlickVic! Who do you have boosting the Claret Jug in 2019?!? Tiger? DeChambeau? Rory? Hopefully it’s another great one for the record books! Would be pretty sweet to see Tiger pick up his 16th major here! https://www.theopen.com/leaderboard

    Tiger goes out today at 09:10 Central time!

    https://www.theopen.com/royal-portrush-148th-open/

    https://www.cbssports.com/golf/news/...raight-majors/

    https://www.pgatour.com/news/2019/07...-tv-times.html
    It won’t be Rory. He had an ugly 79 where he started with a quad and ended it with a triple
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!!

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,036
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Masters Golf and Any Other Miscellaneous Golf Discussion

    Tom Hoge of Fargo is leading the Barracuda Championship in Reno. $630,000 goes to the victor there! GoTom...GoBison!!

    https://youtu.be/hNW_wo-_mbQ

    https://www.nationalclubgolfer.com/n...p-prize-money/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •