Thread: 2019-2020 Roster/Lineup's

Default 2019-2020 Roster/Lineup's

1. Vinnie Shahid
    2. Cam Hunter (even though Dave will start Jared Samuelson)
    3. Sam Griesel
    4. Tyson Ward
    5. Rocky Krueser

^^^ Most Athletic/Scoring starting line up.

Bench:

Tyree Eady
    Jordan Horn
    Darius Cook
    Odell Wilson
    Chris Quayle
    Noah Christensen

Meidenger, Knotek , JUCO Big or Grad Transfer big? where do they fall.

Do any of you see changes to this roster?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019-2020 Roster/Lineup's

Lineup next year won't look much different other the fact we'll miss Geu a lot.

1. Vinnie/Cam
    2. Samuelson/Horn
    3. Ward/Quayle
    4. Griesel/Eady
    5. Rocky/Wilson

Meidinger will probably get some minutes if healthy, we don't have any scholarships to add anyone else even with Geu leaving as we were one over the limit. I'd like to see Cook, Knotek and Noah all redshirt but depending on injuries and such that is probably unlikely to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Lineup next year won't look much different other the fact we'll miss Geu a lot.

1. Vinnie/Cam
    2. Samuelson/Horn
    3. Ward/Quayle
    4. Griesel/Eady
    5. Rocky/Wilson

Meidinger will probably get some minutes if healthy, we don't have any scholarships to add anyone else even with Geu leaving as we were one over the limit. I'd like to see Cook, Knotek and Noah all redshirt but depending on injuries and such that is probably unlikely to happen.
    I like Ward as a Stretch 4. He backed down alot of guys on the block and spun and got a layup with his quickness. Greisel is a 3 and is going go be a Star in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I like Ward as a Stretch 4. He backed down alot of guys on the block and spun and got a layup with his quickness. Greisel is a 3 and is going go be a Star in my opinion
    You are thinking too much about offensive, you still got to defend. Ward is too small defensively (not big enough) at the four which is why Sam G. plays that position. Ward is a better three because he is more athletic and a better scorer at the position than Sam G (which he needs to improve in my opinion and I think Eady is a better and more efficient scorer and defender).

What it should be, but you never know what Richman will do.

1. Shahid/Cam
    2. Samuelson/Eady/Cook/Horn
    3. Griesel/Eady/Cook/Quale
    4. Ward/Griesel/Eady
    5. Kreuser/Wilson

RS: Knotek/Noah

Hopefully have Harden-Hayes to RS.

i don’t think richman will deviate too much from the 2018-2019 rotation, with the exception of geu of course.

the most likely candidates for a redshirt year imo are knotek, cook, and christensen.
    how they feel about meidinger and wilson will most likely be a factor of christensen redshirting or not.

real quick on knotek, personally think richman shouldn’t have pulled his redshirt, unless it was knotek’s idea. here is his game log:
    11 minutes (eastern washington)
    3 minutes (missouri state)
    6 minutes (montana)
    24 minutes (northland)
    3 minutes (south dakota)
    4 minutes (omaha)
    16 minutes (dickinson state)
    2 minutes (western illinois)
    5 minutes (south dakota state)
    <1 minute (oral roberts, tourney)
    6 minutes (duke)

Noah Christensen at 6 10 shooting three's and handling the ball and passing would be a nightmare matchup in the summit.
    plus he's never played with talent as good as him and I think he'd really thrive in a passing/assist role with NDSU.

Dave panicked with Knotek when Cam Hunter got hurt lets remember.

Bisonroom in honor of El Chapo getting out of Jail, I'm gonna Pos Rep and get rid of your red's since ANYONE talking basketball is a true D1 fan.

**Edit** Oops, you must have a lot of neg rep if I can't change you green haha.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Noah Christensen at 6 10 shooting three's and handling the ball and passing would be a nightmare matchup in the summit.
    plus he's never played with talent as good as him and I think he'd really thrive in a passing/assist role with NDSU.

Dave panicked with Knotek when Cam Hunter got hurt lets remember.

Bisonroom in honor of El Chapo getting out of Jail, I'm gonna Pos Rep and get rid of your red's since ANYONE talking basketball is a true D1 fan.

**Edit** Oops, you must have a lot of neg rep if I can't change you green haha.
    oh for sure, griesel was still hurt at the time and the eastern washington game is when ward got dnp’d. minutes were available and i totally understand why it happened. just a minor gripe i have in hindsight once the dust settled.

lol yeah. however i do very much appreciate the gesture

if Dave let these guys run...

Vinnie, Cam, Greisel & Tyson could be electric together